Zaccaria Pinball UPCOMING Tables preview !

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
If u read back through this thread and a couple of the others you'll see what the common concerns are. For me it primarily comes down to a certain lack of "dynamics" in general. The ASK versions of most of these tables don't seem to play with nearly as much lively variation as the real tables do (judging by watching videos of the specific tables in play.) the ASK versions also seem to be drain-fests more than the real ones. It's also been noted that aiming for specific targets in the digital versions is very very hard to do - especially targets up the middle of the tables.

I play on an iPad mini, ipad2, and occasionally my iphone5

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I totally see what you are saying about limited variation, like on Shooting the Rapids idk about the real one but that top kickout will never reach the right rollovers without a perfectly timed nudge. The drain-monsterness of Clown is what forced me to somewhat master the nudge to keep the ball in play 'cus it will go out the side 90% of the time. I imagine Clown being a brutal coin eater in real life too but have never seen. I can never hit a center shot off a trapped ball, it must be a shot with momentum to get that trajectory. Hopefully they don't have to much trouble changing it up and they can release versions for other platforms once the collection is complete!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
97069.jpg

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
ahybura3.jpg

Zaccaria Tropical, this is the last table i found @ the internet pinball database, Tropical' is a copy of Williams' 1973 'Tropic Fun'.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes looks juicy !! = ) i came across this pic too but couldnt find a proper pic of the frontview.

So i guess with all the pics shown here we collected all the remaining Zacc tables, if A.S.K manages to release them all this collection becomes big and beautifull !!

Fingers crossed for a well done physics update !!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts