Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.7

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just had to spread the word just now on FB pages of TPA & Zen because everyone should own this app. with this incredible physics update anyone who loves pinball needs to experience the realism of a real pinball machine. I will share this with everyone I know and meet who truly love pinball. I'am so proud to own this incredible and insanely fun pinball app.

Zsolt: I hope you are seriously celebrating on this update and I hope your sales on this app. go through the roof because every Pinhead across the globe should own this masterpiece you and your team have put together. The physics update now makes this a no brainer purchase.

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!!

Another thing I would like to mention I have a custom built mini pinball machine and playing this Zaccaria app. with the Icade set up is worth it's weight in gold. I would post a picture here of my pinball machine but I can't figure it out.

Help on posting a picture from my iPad 3 would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
My Icade mobile no longer works on this app. I really want to play, please fix this asap Zsolt! *edit* Just tried TPA, it still works with the bluetooth controller, seems the issue is only with Zaccaria. Anyone have any idea how yo get it to work? Anyone experiencing the same issue? This phone is too small to play on by itself and the anticipation is killing me!

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Earth Wind & Fire has a bug. The saucer won't kick the ball out. It tries once and then the ball lays there dead.

Confirming the Earth Wind Fire (no &) bug. Happens often and ruins the game. Also had Pool Champion toss a ball into the upper left corner where it got stuck, not sure how often this might occur because I only saw it happen once.

v2.7 crashes immediately on my 5.1.1 device, so I re-installed my saved copy of v2.6. ZaccariaME v2.1 runs fine. Devil Riders is still absent. v2.7 and v.2.1 both went onto my iPhone and work fine in 7.1.1

The new table index makes the tables too small to see clearly on anything but an iPad. Locomotion and Time Machine have been juxtaposed for some reason, but other than that the order is the same.

My only real complaint, because I think everything else has improved, is the start screen. I like to look at some of the tables for a long time enjoying the great artwork in closeup, thinking how cool it is that ASK allows us to see the artwork without ugly graphics over the top. I don't care about high scores at all and that screen completely destroys the beautiful view. Shouldn't it come after the game anyway?

I wish there was a way to disable the high scores overlay, big thumbs up on the new physics engine.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Wow. My initial reaction is you guys at ASK knocked it out of the park. having played through most of the tables once, this went from nostalgic fun to thrilling fun real fast. every table is like a whole new table. and these went from feeling like really good for a used table physics to the idealized digital version. as a big fan of digital pinball from TPA and Zen, this now feels like you're in that speed realm. i agree with the others that the ball is a little too fast. almost wish it could be just a tiny bit heavier. but now you can really see the idealized original physics craftsmanship of the Zacc table layouts play out. Time Machine, Future World and Pool Champ are completely different games. i made the Robot bridge twice on one ball in Robots. That alone is a great update.

I'm a huge fan of the game summary. i love being able to see what a specific ball score was. great feature.

quibbles: I liked the scrolling table select better. Also, though i do like the high scores superimposed over the start screen. i also wish i could see each table clearly.

Really great job. Glad to hear you guys are making more Zacc tables.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
This is a very good update, physics are so much better. I just tried this out over breakfast, need much more time. My custom settings need some adjustment, but I definelty have set the bounce to 100% to reach that level of realism we see in the youtubes, arcade and custom mode are too stiff for my taste. Great thing is that these tables are such a joy to play now. It opens up everything, these tables are no drainfest anymore, but still hard enouch. Time for some re-tweaking my settings.

Zsolt, compliments on this update. Mystic Star is a great new table as well.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Awesome! I have been playing now for hours on end. My first play through with this new Physics Upgrade I just got over
(7 Million) on "Pinball Champ" and I only played one game. These Zaccaria Tables Are On Fire! The "Black Belt" table tonight I got over (5 Million) now. .....Having A Blast!!!!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
NIGHT:
Let me know what adjustments you come up with to even better this new experience.
Another picture shot of your new physics update is highly appreciated
Thanks Much!

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
*Bug* I tried pairing my icade mobile with another iphone 4s and am having no luck. Ive been dying to try out the new physics, just wanted to make sure Zsolt sees this. Please also look into the game center scoring, still not ranked on Space Shuttle and HOD. Thank you for all you put into this game!

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Had a chance to play a few rounds with the new update last night and like what I see so far. One thing I noted though was that the one way gate at the top of Blackbelt still seems pretty much dead. Every ball launches around and hits it and just drops through the left-most slot down to the playfield. Any vid clips I've seen of Blackbelt show much livelier action up there - I think the one-way gate needs to be springier or something (not sure if thats a general thing or specific to Blackbelt though). I agree too that the ball seems a little too fast at times and that we've lost some of that "chunkiness" that I always liked about these Zacc tables becuase it gave me more of a feeling of these being older/simpler/more "mechanical" machines.

As noted, the menus needs to be improved on the iphones as they are pretty hard to use. Fine on the ipads...

But overall a nice update!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm really liking the update. Much improved - and for me,more fun to play. The only thing missing now are rulesets for the tables. Adding those would really make me a happy camper!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I played Zaccaria pinball for over 7 hours last night. I had a blast and highly increased scores on all my tables in the collection so far. I'am new to these tables but "Pinball Champ" table is my highest scoring table so far with over (7M)
A lot of tables at least 5M or better. Thanks! I'am now addicted to this app. way more than I ever was in the past.
I'am spreading the word that everyone needs to get on board and try Zaccaria Pinball. Someone on TPA FB page this morning told me he was impressed the physics are so greatly improved. I told folks on Zen & TPA to give your app. A serious try and they would not be disappointed.
Thanks Again Zsolt!!!!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Please, don't forget to rate this app - both versions. A search for pinball at iTunes shows Zaccaria Pinball still too far down the list! All kinds of junk comes up before anything from ASK Homework and that's not right. ZaccariaME is still a few scrolls too low. If you have any of the other ASK games vote for these too, give them many good ratings, help this game developer earn well-deserved fame and fortune. They deserve it, and I want them to continue making new pinball apps for us after this current project is completed.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i cant believe i paid good miney for this ****! i mean wtf why dint yku get ykur act together and dissapoint us more, ****ing attentive bastards

id be playing more but theres this neat little platformer called vvvvvv on sale

great job guys, more tweakimg to come but its a great first salvo, whatch yer backs zen and farsight

night

May 18, 2012
I agree Heretic, Zaccaria is going to be a serious player, and all this greatness for a very afordable price.

I find the loading screen to be of low resolution on my iPad2, this was much better before, so perhaps a little bug.
I have to say, I kind of prefer the old menu with the bigger tiles, it showed the table-names better. I can understand this must be a drama for iPhone users. Overal, this is the best update we have ever seen from Zaccaria, the app is really mature now with this physics engine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.