Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.5 [iOS/Android]

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
e5f8ce16ea082bc62778597572f622ba.jpg

+1, definitely a good suggestion for a default.

I'd vote for making at least the control layout configurable - I realise the menus are getting pretty crowded, but if well organised I think you can stand having quite a lot of settings. And you'd only need two, as far as I see it - flipper zone height and flipper zone width, you can infer the rest. I think people who are put off by customisation aren't going to be playing Zac as it is, so why not go for broke.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
For a week or so I was checking every hour, then I just checked every day, so the kettle could boil. That didn't work either. So I'm back to checking every hour. If this goes on for more than two years, I might just give up.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Zsolt said it was submitted around the 10th. Add about 7 or 8 days for it to get through Apple. I'd say we are getting close.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Zsolt said it was submitted around the 10th. Add about 7 or 8 days for it to get through Apple. I'd say we are getting close.
Wasn't there a version before that though? I'm sure something was submitted about 2-3 weeks ago but the latest version on the app store is 3.4.1 which was available on the 19th April.

Did I miss something, or was there a version submitted but pulled before the most recent one (which seems to be 3.5.2)?

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I think late routine is like a new version announced then android version is released first, then getting early feedback from android users and compile fix/improvements and then submit another android version and now iOS version.

night

May 18, 2012
I updated. The first thing I do is going to graphics setting, set the table to night-mode, hit 'default' and set outside lighting to 100%. The day-mode light is not good now I think, but the above setting will fix it as well, so for me no problem. Got a slight stuttering issue on Pinball Champ, Farfalla is really bad on my antique iPad2. (I do have glass and table reflextions on). I still dislike the scrolling menu system a lot. Lucky Fruit is nice, good for the collection! Slingshots seem better as well, I did notice it on Robot as well, where is was always a little lame in the upper right corner, now it seems better.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Lucky Fruit is fun but so drainy. The Zacc designers must have been in a bad mood when they created this one. So many surfaces that point to the outlanes and the slings are mean. Glad I'm not feeding quarters into this one.

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
Man....I thought Mystic Star and Space Shuttle were hard! Lucky Fruit is just plain murder in cold blood! This bad boy has got Genie beat by a few light years! By far the toughest pin in any collection in my opinion. And those slingshots.....man that is a real head trip. Thanks for the update!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Anybody else not really care for the new "walk around" cam during the attract mode for a table? I preferred the wide slow pan around the game like before.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Anybody else not really care for the new "walk around" cam during the attract mode for a table? I preferred the wide slow pan around the game like before.

+2

And how about this too bright lightning beam on all tables ?, this really messes up with the nice colours and lightning on the elements of the tables, just dont understand why this beam should be there cause theres no use for it and is not conform the lightning on the original Zaccs.

Also, when i try to edit the inside lightning i notice im actually only in or decreasing the intensity of this lightning beam.

To avoid, i tried switching to night mode but i like (the original) daylight mode much more, because of the crispness of the colours and the orig lightning.

Please make it possible to turn this beam of light off

085e6c60aedb60adef183126e9ba6dc6.jpg

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
+2

And how about this too bright lightning beam on all tables ?, this really messes up with the nice colours and lightning on the elements of the tables, just dont understand why this beam should be there cause theres no use for it and is not conform the lightning on the original Zaccs.

Also, when i try to edit the inside lightning i notice im actually only in or decreasing the intensity of this lightning beam.

To avoid, i tried switching to night mode but i like (the original) daylight mode much more, because of the crispness of the colours and the orig lightning.

Please make it possible to turn this beam of light off

085e6c60aedb60adef183126e9ba6dc6.jpg

That's a weird lightbeam, I have it too in daymode, but less obvious than your example.
Did you try this: in graphic settings hit 'default', then switch to night mode and set inside light 100% & outside light 100%.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
That's be neat if that lightbeam moved depending on the time of day. OK maybe not. This is a neat effect A.S.K., but I don't think anybody really wants to play this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.