RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Fun Stern Pin

Iron Man

20150419_115528_zpsaav2vhlv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I really hope TPA gets this table. License would be really easy. This table is a blast to play
Bad Cats

20150419_105305_zps4wb4aelu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I have never seen this table ever. This table is really fun to play. Maybe TPA can get the rights to make this table.
Spy Hunter

20150418_154648_zpsapag5cec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's supposed to be a terrible table but its one of the ones I really want to play as Spy Hunter was one of the arcade games I loved as a kid. But I've never seen one at a show.

Would love a few classic "arcade" themed tables: Spy Hunter, Defender (really want this one), Mr and Ms Pac, Space Invaders, and if Farsight can get real-time head-to-head play going then Joust.

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
It's supposed to be a terrible table but its one of the ones I really want to play as Spy Hunter was one of the arcade games I loved as a kid. But I've never seen one at a show.

Would love a few classic "arcade" themed tables: Spy Hunter, Defender (really want this one), Mr and Ms Pac, Space Invaders, and if Farsight can get real-time head-to-head play going then Joust.

They had a Mr. and Mrs Pac-Man Pin here, but it was not in the best shape. They play field really needed some love, that is why I did not photograph it. As for they Spy Hunter table not being good, in my opinion, it was a blast to play

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
"Its Me...MARIO!!!!!"
Super Mario Brothers

20150418_181955_zpsligehfjj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My son was playing this a lot. He loved it and wishes it was on TPA.

Also yeah many of the Stern tables are so darn enjoyable. X-men, Tron, Transformers, TWD, Iron Man, Spiderman, LOTR, Avengers such a huge line-up of sterns.

You should have taken a pic of World Cup Soccer. It's a table that should be in TPA no doubt.

Last edited:

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
My son was playing this a lot. He loved it and wishes it was on TPA.

Also yeah many of the Stern tables are so darn enjoyable. X-men, Tron, Transformers, TWD, Iron Man, Spiderman, LOTR, Avengers such a huge line-up of sterns.

You should have taken a pic of World Cup Soccer. It's a table that should be in TPA no doubt.
They had a World Cup Soccer at this event, but in my opinion, the pin needed some love. I had fun playing this pin, but whoever owned it needed to give it some love

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.