RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Fun Stern Pin

Iron Man

20150419_115528_zpsaav2vhlv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I really hope TPA gets this table. License would be really easy. This table is a blast to play
Bad Cats

20150419_105305_zps4wb4aelu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I have never seen this table ever. This table is really fun to play. Maybe TPA can get the rights to make this table.
Spy Hunter

20150418_154648_zpsapag5cec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's supposed to be a terrible table but its one of the ones I really want to play as Spy Hunter was one of the arcade games I loved as a kid. But I've never seen one at a show.

Would love a few classic "arcade" themed tables: Spy Hunter, Defender (really want this one), Mr and Ms Pac, Space Invaders, and if Farsight can get real-time head-to-head play going then Joust.

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
It's supposed to be a terrible table but its one of the ones I really want to play as Spy Hunter was one of the arcade games I loved as a kid. But I've never seen one at a show.

Would love a few classic "arcade" themed tables: Spy Hunter, Defender (really want this one), Mr and Ms Pac, Space Invaders, and if Farsight can get real-time head-to-head play going then Joust.

They had a Mr. and Mrs Pac-Man Pin here, but it was not in the best shape. They play field really needed some love, that is why I did not photograph it. As for they Spy Hunter table not being good, in my opinion, it was a blast to play

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
"Its Me...MARIO!!!!!"
Super Mario Brothers

20150418_181955_zpsligehfjj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My son was playing this a lot. He loved it and wishes it was on TPA.

Also yeah many of the Stern tables are so darn enjoyable. X-men, Tron, Transformers, TWD, Iron Man, Spiderman, LOTR, Avengers such a huge line-up of sterns.

You should have taken a pic of World Cup Soccer. It's a table that should be in TPA no doubt.

Last edited:

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
My son was playing this a lot. He loved it and wishes it was on TPA.

Also yeah many of the Stern tables are so darn enjoyable. X-men, Tron, Transformers, TWD, Iron Man, Spiderman, LOTR, Avengers such a huge line-up of sterns.

You should have taken a pic of World Cup Soccer. It's a table that should be in TPA no doubt.
They had a World Cup Soccer at this event, but in my opinion, the pin needed some love. I had fun playing this pin, but whoever owned it needed to give it some love

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts