All Right Table Pack #47 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Next Friday (or Saturday or Sunday), the newsletter will drop. We'll find out then.

I'm just glad we're getting two EM's next week. That will make up for the crappy head-to-head Soccer table we're getting either in February or March.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I would say either Hurricane or Rescue 911 for #47, I would hope it would be Rescue 911, then I won't bother anybody anymore.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Chris, yes I do. It is probably my most wanted and loved Gottlieb Pinball Game. Any of the games Jon Norris designed or helped in some way, have my vote, Chris I promise I will stop bothering you guys on Rescue 911. The next game for me to bother you guys will be Sterns Family Guy, Just Kidding.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, a lot of TPA fans have been asking for EM tables. FarSight is about to release two, count 'em, two of them in one pack. The Steam achievements appeared last week.

So why has table pack 46 generated so many crickets this week?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's not out yet. Next week I guess. I'll be excited when they are out.
Fireball is one of my all time favorites. Really looking forward to that one.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Well, a lot of TPA fans have been asking for EM tables. FarSight is about to release two, count 'em, two of them in one pack. The Steam achievements appeared last week.

So why has table pack 46 generated so many crickets this week?
rehtroboi ,I think there pushing for DOCTOR WHO that they forgot these 2 tables.hopefully Saturday morning Australian time !!!! :cool:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Because they closed the thread? I am looking forward to it! I have been playing a ton of El Dorado in anticipation that it may not get as much action going forward :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
rehtroboi ,I think there pushing for DOCTOR WHO that they forgot these 2 tables.hopefully Saturday morning Australian time !!!! :cool:

That and the new UI beta probably have a lot to do with it. I remember last year at this time reading about how FarSight was struggling with the flu outbreak. We've had a mini-one here-both my younger daughters (oldest also sick, but at college) plus I've been racking up extra hours covering for sick folks at my job.

I understand there are mitigating circumstances everywhere. I just thought #46 would drop this week, given that the achievements showed up last week in Steam. Gotta remind myself that it's like the weather forecast-which I take with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Hurricane confirmed for table pack 47, one of the other forums I go on says that FarSight is looking for tips for the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts