All Right Table Pack #47 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They hacked out the Name Callouts of the Athletes In No Fear Though.

I don't think they hacked out the name call outs. I believe Farsight rips the audio separately from the rom and has them play when the Rom tells it to. This is why AFM used to be missing the "God Bless the U.S.A." callout. All they would have to do is not record a sound bite or not associate it with the ROM. They also delicensing two songs out of Creature From the Black Lagoon much earlier.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
They would probably deal directly with the NBA, then retouch any athletes on the artwork that won't play ball.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
- Farsight confirmed AG Soccer-Ball in the 12 Days of Christmas news.

Not really:

"We are very proud to announce that we will be implementing "Head to Head Mode" with a table release in Feb or March that is designed specifically for head-to-head gameplay!
In addition to the table, we will be supporting timed head-to-head matches for all tables on PC and mobile in early 2016 with console support later in the year."

but yeah, it's going to be AG Soccer. We've seen it in the leak.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
What? The Jimi Hendrix estate is usually so generous with his music! Like when there was that recent Hendrix biopic and they couldn't use any of it.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
What? The Jimi Hendrix estate is usually so generous with his music! Like when there was that recent Hendrix biopic and they couldn't use any of it.

I heard All Along the Watchtower in a few different commercials this past year, so maybe they put that song in the "bargain bin" or something. :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Does it matter if it is a Hendrix cover of a Dillion song?

I don't think so since Bob gave Jimi permission to cover it. If you want to license Hendix’s version, you have to pay the Hendrix estate.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Pretty sure Farsight would've kept it in if they'd been allowed to.

For their part, FarSight has been good about pursuing licenses to retain key features, especially music.

IMO, the Edgar Winter theme is the only enjoyable part of MSF. The Getaway could've still fared well in TPA even without "La Grange", but I'm glad it stayed, as TG just wouldn't be the same (plus I love that song!).

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts