All Right Table Pack #47 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great tables,especially Eldorado,miles better than the other,no stupid sounds,targets stay down going on to next ball.FARSIGHT YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY !!!! THANKS :cool:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Can't buy Pak 46 on iOS, get an internet connection error in-app. Hurricane is a great get, I like the table but the one I tried IRL was tough as nails. Cyclone is a fav from last season, despite disturbing clown art.

MDUDE3st

Jan 2, 2015
Fireball & El Dorado look great! I'm glad they finally brought it to the game! I also got the error on iOS that I need to be connected to the internet, but I'm sure it will be cleared up soon. I just noticed something very interesting when visiting the log file for the steam version of TPA. Besides the "leak" tables we know of will be coming to the game, I found another listed file, "TACDC.rez". While I will be very excited for this table to come out if it proves to be true, why would they bring it to TPA instead of Stern's TPA?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Fireball & El Dorado look great! I'm glad they finally brought it to the game! I also got the error on iOS that I need to be connected to the internet, but I'm sure it will be cleared up soon. I just noticed something very interesting when visiting the log file for the steam version of TPA. Besides the "leak" tables we know of will be coming to the game, I found another listed file, "TACDC.rez". While I will be very excited for this table to come out if it proves to be true, why would they bring it to TPA instead of Stern's TPA?

Files don't seem to mean much. Ace High was in the files for the longest time (haven't checked to see if it's still there), and supposedly "Mousin' Around" made a brief appearance in the files too. It's my belief that those big files should be held overnight.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
So, the newest hint for next table is up...Two multi-colored Ferris Wheels and a Clown juggling a rainbow of different colored balls (wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the hint image).

Huh.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
So, the newest hint for next table is up...Two multi-colored Ferris Wheels and a Clown juggling a rainbow of different colored balls (wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the hint image).

Huh.

I am guessing Hurricane (doesn't it have two Ferris wheels and a clown that looks similar to the one pictures on the play field?)

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
I am guessing Hurricane (doesn't it have two Ferris wheels and a clown that looks similar to the one pictures on the play field?)

You know, I think you're right. Given we've seen it in the Doctor Who video and it does have those features depicted in the hint image, it most likely is Hurricane.

I'm down with that.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yup, the hint is definitely Hurricane, no doubt about it. Two ferris wheels next to each other, plus a clown in the middle of the table.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Well, the 12 days of TPA Christmas suggests that A.G. Soccer-Ball is #48. So that thread should be closed without ever being opened :p
Gorgar,good one mate !!!! you are so right,NEXT PREDICTION PLEASE !!!:cool:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well, the 12 days of TPA Christmas suggests that A.G. Soccer-Ball is #48. So that thread should be closed without ever being opened :p

Im miffed why they decided on AG Soccer over the vastly superior World Cup Soccer!?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Im miffed why they decided on AG Soccer over the vastly superior World Cup Soccer!?

I think they just wanted something that could take advantage of the head to head mode that they are implementing. Nothing to do with the Soccer (football if you live in Europe theme). The reason why we haven't seen WCS yet is it is licensed, and from what I've read, it will be a difficult license.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I think they just wanted something that could take advantage of the head to head mode that they are implementing. Nothing to do with the Soccer (football if you live in Europe theme). The reason why we haven't seen WCS yet is it is licensed, and from what I've read, it will be a difficult license.

So what licenses are invloved?.....is there any FIFA ties?....surely the actual World Cup 94 cant still be under license?

Also whats this head to head mode?....hopefully it will be like Pinball FX 2's friends top score tracking, where it tells you your nearing a person in your friends list top score on the table your playing. I still cant believe after 4 or so years Farsight haven't implemented something like this

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So what licenses are invloved?.....is there any FIFA ties?....surely the actual World Cup 94 cant still be under license?

Also whats this head to head mode?....hopefully it will be like Pinball FX 2's friends top score tracking, where it tells you your nearing a person in your friends list top score on the table your playing. I still cant believe after 4 or so years Farsight haven't implemented something like this

Big time FIFA license, with World Cup USA mascot all over the place and other imagery.

Head to head with AG Soccer will literally be you playing against someone else, as the other player has their own set of flippers at the opposite end of the table. Reason for this rather than Joust is (among other things) that it can also be played single player. Never played it myself, but that's what I've heard. H2H applied to the rest of the collection, you play a ball, the other person plays a ball, and I believe you'll be able to watch it happen on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts