Atomic Pinball Collection (APC)

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Haven't looked into iCade how hard/easy it is to implement. Also curious how many who have one, can't be that many? There are lots of changes on all areas in this new game, for instance there is a new static camera which have been requested by many. I think it needs some minor changes though, hopefully we can submit an update when the new game is approved.

A static camera option would be great. I like the look of both tables. Excited to play.

the classics

Jul 8, 2013
Hello iv' haven't played the game since i don't own any mobil device or tablet,but i hear a lot of positive reviews from this forum is there a chance it could come to consoles I own a PS3/PS4 even if it takes a year or two

Longi

May 30, 2013
Can't find it.
Where is it?
Nothing to find under "APC" or "Atomic" or "Atomic Pinball Collection" nor "color Monkey" in the German iOS store.
Gimme that nice looking pinball game!!! :-D

night

May 18, 2012
Can't find it.
Where is it?
Nothing to find under "APC" or "Atomic" or "Atomic Pinball Collection" nor "color Monkey" in the German iOS store.
Gimme that nice looking pinball game!!! :-D

Probably within a few days, keep checking.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Great news about the new app. Unfortunately I don't have an iOS anymore :(.

Good to see Robo still with the scratched worn parts of the playfield - that was a nice touch in the original. Hopefully it still has the authentic mechanical sounds and that groovy music. Offering the trial is definitely a smart move to get it out to the masses. I hope it does well as the sales of the old Robo (on Android at least) were ridiculous. 2nd time lucky hopefully. It deserves it.

One request - Android and PC please!!

P.s. I also have an iCade although it doesn't work on Android anymore since Google broke the Bluetooth support by changing the stack.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
The preview pictures of the new app is very impressive. Really looking forward to checking it out the second it is released.

I really hope that you will finally be able to make a profit on your contribution to the world of digital pinball. I will do my part :)

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
from what i can gather first release of rbot is like a mid 80s pinball this uodate seems to being it in line with earky 90s dmds in terms of features and modes. as a fan of how it is now i hope the new version hasnt lost any feel

If you have bought the old version, you can still play it there.

There is no doubt some will always prefer the original version. Visually the biggest change is the playfield graphics and the new voices may seem a little over the top in comparison to the old voices. But yeah I agree, it may have lost some of its 80's style.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Hello iv' haven't played the game since i don't own any mobil device or tablet,but i hear a lot of positive reviews from this forum is there a chance it could come to consoles I own a PS3/PS4 even if it takes a year or two

Well I wouldn't hold my breath :) It's written in C++ and OpenGL so technically it shouldn't be a problem.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Great news about the new app. Unfortunately I don't have an iOS anymore :(.

Good to see Robo still with the scratched worn parts of the playfield - that was a nice touch in the original. Hopefully it still has the authentic mechanical sounds and that groovy music. Offering the trial is definitely a smart move to get it out to the masses. I hope it does well as the sales of the old Robo (on Android at least) were ridiculous. 2nd time lucky hopefully. It deserves it.

One request - Android and PC please!!

P.s. I also have an iCade although it doesn't work on Android anymore since Google broke the Bluetooth support by changing the stack.

Sorry to hear that :( Well I hope you can bug some friends with iPads and use theirs!

Masks is pretty similar, it has that worn table too. It doesn't have a broken flipper though.

It has the same mechanical sounds, and we are going for American surf rock, so it's a little bit like Pulp Fiction etc with some elements of Mexican added. Sounds really nice, but I think we need to up the volume on the music a little bit!

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
The preview pictures of the new app is very impressive. Really looking forward to checking it out the second it is released.

I really hope that you will finally be able to make a profit on your contribution to the world of digital pinball. I will do my part :)

We hope that too! And thank you!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Sorry to hear that :( Well I hope you can bug some friends with iPads and use theirs!

Masks is pretty similar, it has that worn table too. It doesn't have a broken flipper though.

It has the same mechanical sounds, and we are going for American surf rock, so it's a little bit like Pulp Fiction etc with some elements of Mexican added. Sounds really nice, but I think we need to up the volume on the music a little bit!

Sound good you are keeping the raw mechanical feel and looks really nice from the screenshot - like the metallic look. I am almost tempted to buy the wife an iPad for Christmas (even though she doesn't want one) just to get my hands on these two tables :cool:. She can always use it to look up a recipe or something.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Sound good you are keeping the raw mechanical feel and looks really nice from the screenshot - like the metallic look. I am almost tempted to buy the wife an iPad for Christmas (even though she doesn't want one) just to get my hands on these two tables :cool:. She can always use it to look up a recipe or something.

Then you'd also have access to Zaccaria. :cool:

praimundo

Jul 21, 2014
Loving It!
And also want to add a +1 to nudge and please make an android port.
I Bough Revenge of the Rob-o-bot on android, all the seasons of pinball arcade and a couple of the zen tables (i have them all on pc though). Also im awating patiently for the zaccaria android port.
Are you guys considering some kind of season pass?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.