Atomic Pinball Collection (APC)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hey guys, thanks for your support!

I'm sorry to say it won't be out this year but instead very early next year, January 9th. We really wanted to release it before Christmas but it was a rushed decision.

Sorry for letting you guys down.

Looking forward to the release, gives me some time to play with the 3 pair of socks I got for Christmas... :rolleyes:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
50465df8e337cf1354451dd17ff63ce3.jpg

We got the same gift - definitely wasn't what I wrote for in my letter.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I got socks as well. One day the wife might surprise me instead and buy a nice reconditioned Gottlieb EM for Christmas. Problem is she doesn't know what an EM is :confused:
:)

Why is it ok, and pretty much standard to give a man over 30 socks every Christmas?
Yet If I gave underwear to my 18yr old niece it'd be frowned upon.

Disclaimer - definitely joking, and don't actually have an 18yr old niece, or any inappropriate interest in other family members.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
:)

Why is it ok, and pretty much standard to give a man over 30 socks every Christmas?
Yet If I gave underwear to my 18yr old niece it'd be frowned upon.

Disclaimer - definitely joking, and don't actually have an 18yr old niece, or any inappropriate interest in other family members.

:D

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Lol that's so true Rubik. Got some decent other presents as well though, so it was a good Christmas

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
In the meantime we are working on the first update. Rob-O-Bot will get the new improved camera from Masks of Glory, Masks will get a nice glass sheet (which we for some reason forgot!) and some minor bug fixes and tweaks.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The one thing that I still love about Rob-o-Bot 1.0 is the subtle, but perfect playfield glass reflection. It really adds a sense of realism and polish to the simulation.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
So that's the one thing you guys still love about it?

I still (2 years later) love the original layout, design, art, rules and game play, lighting and sounds. Even the pulse only upper flipper.

And all you guys still love is a reflection?
I like it too, but the only thing? :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So that's the one thing you guys still love about it?

I still (2 years later) love the original layout, design, art, rules and game play, lighting and sounds. Even the pulse only upper flipper.

And all you guys still love is a reflection?
I like it too, but the only thing? :)
The one *unique* thing that no other virtual table has...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.