Atomic Pinball Collection (APC)

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Loving It!
And also want to add a +1 to nudge and please make an android port.
I Bough Revenge of the Rob-o-bot on android, all the seasons of pinball arcade and a couple of the zen tables (i have them all on pc though). Also im awating patiently for the zaccaria android port.
Are you guys considering some kind of season pass?

Haven't really thought about it! But it's a good idea! But it would have to be a lot cheaper than TPA.

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
A couple nights ago, I sent in a tip to Touch Arcade, and surprisingly, they picked it up! They had some pretty nice things to say, too.

Read the article over at Touch Arcade and leave a comment, say something over in their new APC forum thread, and then go and send some tips to your favorite gaming sites. Go go team publicity!

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
+1 again for the PC port which I would pay well over the odds for. I think that the lack of success of the 1st Rob-o release was simply due to people not discovering it and by no means a reflection of the game. Now with the limited time demo, there is no reason for it to not be a big success with the masses. The game still stands up as one of the best original pinball games I have played, and the physics, sounds and music really are spot on.

Sir Cheddar

Jun 7, 2012
I think that the lack of success of the 1st Rob-o release was simply due to people not discovering it and by no means a reflection of the game. Now with the limited time demo, there is no reason for it to not be a big success with the masses.
True that - it didn't even have "pinball" in its name so if you searched for pinball on the play store it was easy to miss.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Thanks!

... but we might have to postpone it a little, talking with Apple about it, they say the App Store is so crowded right now with other quality apps. It would suck because you'd have to wait like a week, but financially and exposure wise it would be worth A LOT.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks!

... but we might have to postpone it a little, talking with Apple about it, they say the App Store is so crowded right now with other quality apps. It would suck because you'd have to wait like a week, but financially and exposure wise it would be worth A LOT.
Then it's probably a good idea to hold off then.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Anders för helvette! :p
I was thinking about it the other day, what ever happened to the updated Robo-o-bot. This is great news! Can't wait and so on :D

Last edited:

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
As much as I want this out, like, yesterday, you should definitely hold off. It sounds like they might have a featured spot for you if you wait. That would be amazing.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks!

My wallet is ready!

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Hey guys, thanks for your support!

I'm sorry to say it won't be out this year but instead very early next year, January 9th. We really wanted to release it before Christmas but it was a rushed decision.

Sorry for letting you guys down.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.