Battle of the Tables - The Final!

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
ok so 39 tables have fallen by the wayside the last few weeks, and here we are with the last 2 standing...

Medieval Madness v Twilight Zone

Road to the Final:

Medieval Madness

Rd 1: Black Hole 26-6
Rd 2: Cirqus Voltaire 37-9
QF: Attack From Mars 28-19
SF: Monster Bash 33-18

Twilight Zone

Rd 1: Teed Off 29-4
Rd 2: Tales of the Arabian Nights 33-11
QF: Whirlwind 37-10
SF: Theatre of Magic 33-18

as its the holidays im going to keep the voting open for a week, closes 11pm uk time next saturday. Everyone go have a good christmas now... :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I knew this would be tough, again on the TPA VERSION I am voting for....TWILIGHT ZONE. I think MM was ruined with the flipper gap and I can play 4 hours literally Ive played a 4hr. game N got bored. TZ is equally as easy but a fan of the show this strikes a cord and the non-symetrical layout provides challenges that an MM or AFM will give you. Its a SUPIERIOR table on all front and a reason it was the FIRST kickstarter table!

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Ah, it comes to this. I love both for having a lot of variety and good presentation, but if I have to make a choice - and it's a tough one, I will dock Twilight Zone for using non-original music. I don't really care for the Golden Earring loop and I would have preferred something arranged from the television show or originally created to suit the theme of the pin. MM as far as I know is all original material.

Love them both but I'm gonna give the nod to MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts