Battle of the Tables - The Final!

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
ok so 39 tables have fallen by the wayside the last few weeks, and here we are with the last 2 standing...

Medieval Madness v Twilight Zone

Road to the Final:

Medieval Madness

Rd 1: Black Hole 26-6
Rd 2: Cirqus Voltaire 37-9
QF: Attack From Mars 28-19
SF: Monster Bash 33-18

Twilight Zone

Rd 1: Teed Off 29-4
Rd 2: Tales of the Arabian Nights 33-11
QF: Whirlwind 37-10
SF: Theatre of Magic 33-18

as its the holidays im going to keep the voting open for a week, closes 11pm uk time next saturday. Everyone go have a good christmas now... :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I knew this would be tough, again on the TPA VERSION I am voting for....TWILIGHT ZONE. I think MM was ruined with the flipper gap and I can play 4 hours literally Ive played a 4hr. game N got bored. TZ is equally as easy but a fan of the show this strikes a cord and the non-symetrical layout provides challenges that an MM or AFM will give you. Its a SUPIERIOR table on all front and a reason it was the FIRST kickstarter table!

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Ah, it comes to this. I love both for having a lot of variety and good presentation, but if I have to make a choice - and it's a tough one, I will dock Twilight Zone for using non-original music. I don't really care for the Golden Earring loop and I would have preferred something arranged from the television show or originally created to suit the theme of the pin. MM as far as I know is all original material.

Love them both but I'm gonna give the nod to MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.