BlahCade #24 - Stern Pinball Arcade Wild Speculation

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
RSS/Stream/Download: http://shoutengine.com/BlahCadePodcast/stern-pinball-arcade-wild-speculation-12646

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/blahcade-podcast/id1039748922?mt=2

Join hosts Chris Friebus and Jared Morgan, along with Kay Pfitzner, as they briefly discuss the results of September’s Tournament of the Month (TotM). Then sit back and relax and they devote the rest of the podcast to wildly guessing what the just announced Stern Pinball Arcade app means for FarSight and it’s fanbase. The newly minted half hour format goes long (50 mins), because there is nothing more fun than extrapolating meaning from barely there press releases!

Don't forget: Change your subscription over to the ShoutEngine link in this post. The old RSS ShoutEngine feed will be retired very, very soon (days away).

Segments
  • Intro and Sponsors
  • Introductions - 0:00.45 sec
  • Shout out to C2C Pinbal - 0:02.00 mins
  • Shout out to Pinball Podcast - 0:03.00 mins
  • TotM - 0:06.00 mins
  • TotW - 0:09.15 mins
  • Stern 0:10.30 mins
  • Sponsors and Outro 0:48.50

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Good stuff as always. And I thought the technical information from Jared was interesting.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Nice talk! But I though the app has been announced already?? I thought we're gonna see it in december?

I could be wrong but I have not heard an available date. In the press release it stated availability and pricing information would be coming later in the fall.

And if Jared is correct in his prediction...... :(

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
I don't mind you guys going over the half an hour, I listen at work and enjoy hearing pinheads blather on about why we're all here. Also love the weekly format. Keep it up!

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
By far not as popular as the Python movies, but it definitely was in TV. Love it, may well be the best Cleese ever.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hopefully it can be continued in the next podcast next week

So take it from speculation to completely fabricated pipe dreams? Don't worry, as more info comes down the pike, we'll talk about it again. Hopefully we'll eventually get Bobby or Norman to talk to us, give us actual truths. I'd really love to talk to someone from Stern too, but unless FarSight puts us in contact with them, I have no idea how to make that happen.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
imagine if you got old man stern, imagine the downloads, to my mind blahcade is the singular podcast that focuses almost entirely on digital pinball(and alot of other ****e). so pitch it like ughhh well its our focus and 10 mintue sound bite from gary would go a long way to spread the love/hate

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I'll just say you pod guys are very optimistic. I don't think there will be any new engine and I still believe we'll see GoT on Stern Pinball Arcade in december.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.