Confirmed upcoming tables

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Don't know either. I played it years ago, and liked it. That was the Sega version though. The Stern version, though it uses a nearly identical playfield, must have a completely different set of rules or something.

From what I heard, the Stern version has exact same set of rules, even for the third edition. The main complaint I see on the reviews for all editions is that the ruleset is too shallow.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
From what I heard, the Stern version has exact same set of rules, even for the third edition. The main complaint I see on the reviews for all editions is that the ruleset is too shallow.

So that's why, although some great tables, like Fish Tales and even Addams Family, also have shallow rules sets.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That $11,000 table FS was looking into? Have they mentioned what it was? Was it a previously confirmed table or a surprise? Anyone have inside info on this?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
People have been guessing in some other threads, but no word from the FarSight people on what it is.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Jeff. The consensus opionion seems to be Cactus Canyon. I've never seen or played it. I'm sure few have, as it appears to be a fairly rare machine. But it does look like fun. I was hoping they were hinting at Indiana Jones, but $11,000 is too much for that pin.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Thanks Jeff. The consensus opionion seems to be Cactus Canyon. I've never seen or played it. I'm sure few have, as it appears to be a fairly rare machine. But it does look like fun. I was hoping they were hinting at Indiana Jones, but $11,000 is too much for that pin.

I finally got to play it this past April in Vegas. It's pretty cool and will make a great TPA addition. I'd previously put in a lot of time with it in Visual Pinball, so seeing it for real was exciting. It wasn't in the best of shape looks wise, but it played just fine. My favorite part of the table is the quickdraw, where six random drop targets pop up until only one is left standing, and you have only a few seconds to hit it. Not a table for random flipper hitting!

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Man, Cactus Canyon looks really sweet. I love John Youssis art, especially the nice details on the ramps and the background at the far end. Reminds me a lot of White Water and to a certain extent of Whirlwind. John Youssi for art and Chris Granner for sound are two names that pop up on a ton of very good pinball machines!

I wonder how Farsight digitizes the stickers on the ramps- do they just peel them off?

Sublime

Jul 26, 2012
If anyone lives near Chicago there is a Cactus Canyon on location at Brixie's Bar in Brookfield. They also have a Medieval Madness, and a Tron LE. All machines working and maintained.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Sorcerer is teased as an upcoming release! The logo is up across the wall on Android when you play a game. To see it, dont start a game, let the camera pan upward to the left to see it upagainst the wall near the left speaker. Remember that funhouse is displayed to the right, near the right speaker!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
For some reason I thought White Water was confirmed. So I went to look and it isn't confirmed. Is it just wishful thinking on my part? Was it a dream? Have I been playing too much TPA? I'm making a vodka tonic. Sorry for the ramble I was cleaning out my aunts attic all day and it must have been 110 degrees up there. Think I fried my brain.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sorcerer is teased as an upcoming release! The logo is up across the wall on Android when you play a game. To see it, dont start a game, let the camera pan upward to the left to see it upagainst the wall near the left speaker. Remember that funhouse is displayed to the right, near the right speaker!

That's good news. I dig Sorcerer.

For some reason I thought White Water was confirmed. So I went to look and it isn't confirmed. Is it just wishful thinking on my part? Was it a dream? Have I been playing too much TPA? I'm making a vodka tonic. Sorry for the ramble I was cleaning out my aunts attic all day and it must have been 110 degrees up there. Think I fried my brain.

No, unfortunately it hasn't been confirmed yet, but do try to get some cold fluids to that brain ASAP....and speaking of which, I propose a toast: to WW in TPA (here's to hoping anyway)!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
That has been up there since day one though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.