rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
- Diner
- BSD
- Phantom of the Opera
- The Addams Family.

Talk about one hell of a set of tables...that's my dream set anyway. lol

Man that would be amazing!

I feel like they wouldn't want to steal TAF's thunder with a game as good as BSD. Phantom would be a great compliment to Addams, but I also feel like that could stand on its own as a high profile Halloween release.

Plus they love throwing gottliebs at us when we least expect it. So if I had to guess This year's pair of Halloween tables could be Bone Busters and TAF.

Now if they are not eyeing an October release for TAF then I think that would open the flood gates and either BSD or phantom would be possible.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Man that would be amazing!

I feel like they wouldn't want to steal TAF's thunder with a game as good as BSD. Phantom would be a great compliment to Addams, but I also feel like that could stand on its own as a high profile Halloween release.

Plus they love throwing gottliebs at us when we least expect it. So if I had to guess This year's pair of Halloween tables could be Bone Busters and TAF.

Now if they are not eyeing an October release for TAF then I think that would open the flood gates and either BSD or phantom would be possible.

You can keep TAF, I'd be more than thrilled with BSD and "Phantom of the Opera"!

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Season 2 was a disappointment

Compared to what? Season One? :D

IMO season 2 had a much greater variety of tables, but different is good. I ended up buying more season 2 tables than season 1 tables.
I've found season 3 to be more hit and miss, but I think I'll be buying the rest of the season tables, Diner! Addams Family! Makes up for everything. :)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I'd definitely agree that Season 1 is superior to Season 2 but that is considering that Season 1 is completely epic.Season 2 also has an interesting mix and cool tables like Firepower, Space Shuttle, White Water, Whirlwind, Flight 2000 and T2.Even the more simplistic Gottlieb tables have grown on me, especially Victory.

From Season 3 i've only played Fish Tales and Black Rose so far and really am enjoying them.Tomorrow will see the big TPA update with 4 new tables, especially looking forward to Whodunnit!I'll reserve final judgement over Season 3 once i've played all of the tables but from the looks of it this is a great season imo.Especially if it closes out on the majestic Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Jan 6, 2013
When do you think they will tell us what # 30 table will be.....I mean when will they tell us it is Dracula lol .I also want the phantom of the opera but they said on F.B. that they have no plans for it any time soon.Now Tales from the crypt did the best in the poll maybe we will get that soon i hope.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
When do you think they will tell us what # 30 table will be.....I mean when will they tell us it is Dracula lol .I also want the phantom of the opera but they said on F.B. that they have no plans for it any time soon.Now Tales from the crypt did the best in the poll maybe we will get that soon i hope.

That is a real bummer to read that Phantom doesn't seem to be an option.At least not something we'll get anytime soon.I was also looking forward to it. :(

Tales from the Crypt would also be most welcome of course.I wonder if it fits into their Pinball After Dark plans and whether it would require a kickstarter?If so then it might still take a year or two until it happens.

Jan 6, 2013
That is a real bummer to read that Phantom doesn't seem to be an option.At least not something we'll get anytime soon.I was also looking forward to it. :(

Tales from the Crypt would also be most welcome of course.I wonder if it fits into their Pinball After Dark plans and whether it would require a kickstarter?If so then it might still take a year or two until it happens.
F.S. said they would love to make both of these..but both of these tables might require a K.S...but they did not rule the tables out.It will just take some time and hoping it wont take to long i bet we will see one of the 2 for next season....i hope

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
F.S. said they would love to make both of these..but both of these tables might require a K.S...but they did not rule the tables out.It will just take some time and hoping it wont take to long i bet we will see one of the 2 for next season....i hope

1 out of 2 next season would be cool!I didn't figure Phantom would require ks, i thought the copyright to it is public domain.In any case both are Data East and since we don't have a single Data East table yet, one can't really count on any Data East table.

Jan 6, 2013
1 out of 2 next season would be cool!I didn't figure Phantom would require ks, i thought the copyright to it is public domain.In any case both are Data East and since we don't have a single Data East table yet, one can't really count on any Data East table.
Well just keep you fingers crossed ..Oh and congrats on Germany winning the world cup

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts