Confirmed upcoming tables

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The reality is Diner is the only table we know about with any certainty. TAF is conditional on kickstarter-but we don't know how it will do there. As much as I want TAF, I won't support the kickstarter because (A) FarSight's dealings with M$ and Sony have forever soured me on supporting any console version, (B) I'm not going to pay extra for a table just to get more pink and peach coloring (PC) than I would with the consoles, as all three of the other KS tables have, and (C) I've read on these forums too many "horror stories" about claiming KS rewards.

And don't get me wrong, I want BSD as much as anyone on this forum, but talking about it at this point as if it has been confirmed doesn't make it so.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
And don't get me wrong, I want BSD as much as anyone on this forum, but talking about it at this point as if it has been confirmed doesn't make it so.

True.But apparently Farsight has already hinted at it via replies on FB....but that doesn't mean anything definite and it doesn't mean that it will be table #30.Though we'll know soon enough!

Jan 6, 2013
The reality is Diner is the only table we know about with any certainty. TAF is conditional on kickstarter-but we don't know how it will do there. As much as I want TAF, I won't support the kickstarter because (A) FarSight's dealings with M$ and Sony have forever soured me on supporting any console version, (B) I'm not going to pay extra for a table just to get more pink and peach coloring (PC) than I would with the consoles, as all three of the other KS tables have, and (C) I've read on these forums too many "horror stories" about claiming KS rewards.

You are right a lot of people assume that it is BSD including me and it has not be confirmed nor any hints of it being table 30......but if it is not a lot of us will be very upset ..VERY UPSET

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
In all honesty, #30 could be a Gottlieb. We've only seen one this season. And FS haven't given any hint about what #30 could be. I know Gottlieb is generally seen as filler, but they need a bit of filler to keep the killer coming for longer.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'd definitely agree that Season 1 is superior to Season 2 but that is considering that Season 1 is completely epic.Season 2 also has an interesting mix and cool tables like Firepower, Space Shuttle, White Water, Whirlwind, Flight 2000 and T2.Even the more simplistic Gottlieb tables have grown on me, especially Victory.

From Season 3 i've only played Fish Tales and Black Rose so far and really am enjoying them.Tomorrow will see the big TPA update with 4 new tables, especially looking forward to Whodunnit!I'll reserve final judgement over Season 3 once i've played all of the tables but from the looks of it this is a great season imo.Especially if it closes out on the majestic Bram Stoker's Dracula.

+1 on Victory.

I can't wait for BK2K and HS! I'll probably end up buying them all though. 😊

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
+1 on Victory.

I can't wait for BK2K and HS! I'll probably end up buying them all though. ��

Oh yeah definitely also looking forward to those.Although i'm not a big fan of Black Knight and have never played BK2K.But i've heard that cool song...extremely catchy!!!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Certainly very dissapointed!But Love Never Dies and that is why BSD will be #30!: http://411posters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/godmachine-bram-stokers-dracula1.jpg :)

Loves Never Dies is also the name of the sequel to Phantom of the Opera :p

+1 on Victory.

I can't wait for BK2K and HS! I'll probably end up buying them all though. ��

Victory is very underrated. The playfield is golden. I think if it had more sophisticated rules and a multiball, it would be a lot more appreciated.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
To clarify, the title update, which includes the ability to read the DLC tables went live last night. The actual tables usually don't go live until somewhere between 5pm and 9pm EST.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts