Confirmed upcoming tables

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Upon more thought, I believe the clue means that the tables are brought to us by the letter G as in the entity responsible for the table has the G. Obviously Gottlieb would be major but what if they meant something like a designer...say George Gomez?

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight mentioned that Strikes 'n Spares isn't coming right away. EMs like Slick Chick are coming later too. I don't think it will be one of those two.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
The next DLC, and the hint is G. Therefore the next letter after G, meaning H! So by that blinding bit of logic it can only be H for H2O, and such White Water and FishTales! Huzzah! Two of my favs!

Okay, sure, makes zero sense in your world, but in mine, it's happy days :p

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I doubt this is the case, but it would be cool if one of the games turned out to be an Alvin G. game like A.G. Soccer or Mystery Castle.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Don't think we'll hear untill at least DLC 1 and possibly 2 as well is out on consoles.
That said The Getaway: High Speed 2 would be an awesome surprise.

Didn't play NGG on phof much (I mostly played it on wii where ngg wasnt included, only got 360 version 2 months back), so would be fine with that as well but I don't see them doing that.

Gorgar though....ugh...not my kind of table

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
It could very well mean George Gomez, which mean Monster Bash. It was announced ages ago.

As far as announced tables go, I'm thinking it will be Monster Bash next month and Attack From Mars the one after, with a PHOF table accompanying each.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts