Confirmed upcoming tables

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Any table with a non-licensed theme is possible. Jack*Bot is certainly not out of the question, seeing as BOP is already in the game and Pin*Bot is on the way.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
But isn't Jack-Bot too similar compared with Pin-Bot?

Same playfield, but the rule set is very different. More focus on gambling with the ability to bet your score, as well as mini games and more types of multiball. I'm hoping for Who dunnit first since it has a similar gambling style with a cool murder mystery theme.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I thought of something. If the console DLC is meant to come out the first week of May like they say, wouldn't that be tomorrow?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I thought of something. If the console DLC is meant to come out the first week of May like they say, wouldn't that be tomorrow?

Yup it's the 1st tomorrow, we will have to wait and see... I have a feeling that it wont come until next week tho...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

FarSight never clarified if they meant the first Tuesday of May or the first full week of May which will be next week.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
FarSight never clarified if they meant the first Tuesday of May or the first full week of May which will be next week.

You've got a point.

Also, I'm not on FB, but that one guy claiming that XBL updates on Wednesdays is incorrect. All DLC, demos, etc. are released on Tuesdays. Only XBLA games (not DLC for them, just the games) are released on Wednesdays. I'm not sure why they do this, but that's how it's always been.

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I hope im surprised tomorrow... it's going to be a stormy/rainy day so I would love to play them since I will be stuck indoors...

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
It would be cool if the DLC comes out this week... but I wouldn't count on it. If the release was this week I'm sure FarSight would have announced it by now.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The DLC didn't show up in the "New Game Add-Ons" section on xbox.com, so hopefully next week.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
But isn't Jack-Bot too similar compared with Pin-Bot?

Wouldn't that make development costs significantly cheaper? All they have to do is swap out the roms and playfield artwork and they get two tables made for the price of one! Since they have such different rule sets, we, the consumers, won't feel ripped off either!

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
You've got a point.

Also, I'm not on FB, but that one guy claiming that XBL updates on Wednesdays is incorrect. All DLC, demos, etc. are released on Tuesdays. Only XBLA games (not DLC for them, just the games) are released on Wednesdays. I'm not sure why they do this, but that's how it's always been.

I've never known this to be the case with DLC for games. It's always been on Wednesdays for the games I've followed.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
You've got a point.

The Facebook page is basically a joke these days. I wish Farsight would post all their updates here too so I didn't even have to go there anymore.....lol.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
DLC is released on Tuesdays and XBLA games on Wednesdays. I saw the DLC section updated today at 4:30am central time. It's always been this way.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I've never known this to be the case with DLC for games. It's always been on Wednesdays for the games I've followed.

That can't be right. All DLC is released on Tuesday on the 360. The marketplace was just updated this morning with a new car pack for Forza, a few new Rock Band songs, etc.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
That can't be right. All DLC is released on Tuesday on the 360. The marketplace was just updated this morning with a new car pack for Forza, a few new Rock Band songs, etc.

Don't worry about what others are saying, DLC is definitely released every Tuesday on Xbox LIVE. We should see MM and TM:BOPB next Tuesday.

Last edited:

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Hmm, yes now that I think about it, there are a lot of pieces of DLC that come out on Tuesdays. I was confused because I've seen other things, like decks for the Magic 2012 game,and I think even some Pinball FX2 tables come out on Wednesdays. Of course MS has been releasing some XBLA games (Fez, the new South Park game) on Fridays lately so who knows?

Hopefully the new tables will be out next week!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts