Confirmed upcoming tables

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
We have got to be close to an announcement of the 2nd batch of dlc haven't we? atleast on ios/android the first batch was finished and submitted over 2 weeks ago iirc, so we should know whats coming next. Unless of course farsight are going to try to bring ios/android/xbox/ps3/vita versions in sync. I hope thats not the case, after all the problems with the ipad version it would be nice to get 2 new tables 2 weeks after BOP and MM which should drop any day now.

Last edited:

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Ugh...I really, really wish they'd go with Earthshaker over Dr. Dude (not that it was really between them or anything other than the context of the question.) Earthshaker was the table I most wished they had in PHOF...they had 3 Lawlor pins but not my favorite, and it looks like it's still a long way off if at all. Oh, well.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
There will be no official announcement of the next DLC tables from FarSight until the first DLC tables are released on all platforms and devices The Pinball Arcade is currently available on.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
"We are very excited to announce that the next two Pinball Arcade downloadable tables will be Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse!"

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
I like how they've been mixing it with one that's been released and one new table. Glad that Cirqus is going to be included with the next batch along with FunHouse. I still remember "killing" one when I was a kid in Disney World.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Cirqus was announced a long time ago, so I'm not surprised to see it this soon. I didn't see Funhouse coming, but I'm glad they're bringing it out. It's easily the most suitable table from PHOF to release alongside CV.

I hope they keep releasing one PHOF table per month, so I can finally put that disc to rest by this time next year.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I hear ya on that! I had Pinball Hall of Fame on the Wii and hated the controls so I stopped playing it and sold it. Even with my love of the PINBOT Table, I just couldn't play it on the Wii. I think the thing most exciting to me is being able to play TPA on the go on my PS Vita.

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
Wave 2 of DLC Announced for all Platforms!! Yay!

Via TPA Facebook post:

"We are very excited to announce that the next two Pinball Arcade downloadable tables will be Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse!

Cirqus Voltaire was designed by John Popadiuk and released under the Bally label in 1997. It features a dot-matrix display mounted in the playfield, a pop bumper which rises during gameplay, and a moving Ringmaster head. This table makes nearly everyone’s top-10 list of the best pinball tables of all time!

Funhouse was designed by Pat Lawlor and released by Williams in 1990. This is an iconic table featuring a talking animatronic head named Rudy who responds in real-time to game events, including taunting the payer and following the ball with its eyes. Funhouse was featured in FarSight’s Pinball Hall of Fame several years ago, but this version is all-new and uses our ROM-emulation technology instead of the scripted rules simulation we used previously.

Both of these tables will begin appearing on Pinball Arcade platforms in May!"

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Looking at videos on youtube Cirqus Voltaire has amazing lighting, I hope FS find a way to re-create this effect on the ios version, at least on ipad 3. The lack of lighting is my only dissapointment so far, the tables look so much different than the real life tables without any lighting.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Not too wild about Funhouse (Never liked that table all that much) but I'm looking forward to playing Cirqus Voltaire for the very first time.

Anyway, I thought they wouldn't announce any more DLC tables until they got Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot onto all platforms? I mean... it's certainly nice for all the phone players that they're getting everything early... but what about us console dudes?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
As I mentioned on another post, I think you can't do a better mix in tables from a theming point of view. MM and TM:BOP do not match up well from a theming standpoint. I am just glad Harley Davidson hasn't reared its head yet. My one concern is the lack of design diversity. The collection has leaned heavily towards Pat Lawlor and John Popadiuk. I would like to see a few more designers' creations included and nothing from the Ritchies at this point just seems wrong.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Well, we know JP has offered his help to Farsight, maybe they had to prioritize his table(s) due to his schedule? Or maybe his/their licenses were easiest to secure at the start of this project.

All in all this is a great set of tables to combine, 2 of the top 10/15 (depending where you look) tables out there, brings us to 5 of the highest ratest tables out there.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Not too wild about Funhouse (Never liked that table all that much) but I'm looking forward to playing Cirqus Voltaire for the very first time.

Anyway, I thought they wouldn't announce any more DLC tables until they got Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot onto all platforms? I mean... it's certainly nice for all the phone players that they're getting everything early... but what about us console dudes?

They mentioned they are aiming to close the gap between console and mobile releases but the approval process is longer for consoles. This is definitely good. I, and many others had fear that May would be skipped over and that June would be the next release for any tables. It hasn't been confirmed but the consoles should be getting all 4 DLC tables in May with the first 2 released at the beginning of the month and other 2 at the end of the month. I am guessing moviles will release in the early part of the month consistently and the consoles will just be creeping closer to that over the next few months.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
They just mentioned on facebook that they plan to re-release a table called Strikes N Spares.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts