Confirmed upcoming tables

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Is Big Shot going to be a 2-player table like it actually is? Why would they not just go with the 4-player version of the table, Hot Shot, to keep the number of players consistent across the entire game?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Is Big Shot going to be a 2-player table like it actually is? Why would they not just go with the 4-player version of the table, Hot Shot, to keep the number of players consistent across the entire game?

Since we scripted Big Shot (no rom to emulate), we made the code allow 4 players.

mudtoe

Sep 21, 2012
I'm totally stoked and waiting for Attack from Mars & Whirlwind as I've been playing the hell out of those two tables on Future Pinball and got to play the real tables at Expo (Chicago) last weekend.

Definitely now in my top 5!

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Since we scripted Big Shot (no rom to emulate), we made the code allow 4 players.

Is it possible to have an option to switch between versions, since they share the same assets? I heard some tables actually have some rule changes between the 2p and 4p versions. Do you have a Big Shot table currently, or are you working off a Hot Shot?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Moreover, we should be receiving the next newsletter email by the weekend.

Don't expect the next newsletter to arrive until the day FarSight releases DLC Tables Pack #7 on Android and iOS which should be by the end of next week or possibly the week after.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Whenever I see a new post in here I keep thinking that someone has leaked information of a new table, only to come here and be sad :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.