DX11 Public Beta Now Available

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Oh no - just gone upstairs to bed and have seen it is released. DX11 dilemma. Wifey time or back downstairs to download the game..... :confused:

You worry me. Your wife could have a headache tomorrow, she does not tonight. TPA won't have a headache tomorrow. I helped best I could, hope you figure this out;)

scendr

Oct 29, 2014
My gosh, it's so beautiful! The lightshows in Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars are so much more vivid and impressive, and the way they reflect off the ball is fantastic.

Off to buy all the tables I've missed. Thanks FarSight!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
If you haven't tried it yet, you must witness strobe multiball and neon multiball. They are fantastic.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
If you haven't tried it yet, you must witness strobe multiball and neon multiball. They are fantastic.

It is? I just saw a spot light flashing under the flying saucer. Not the seizure inducing rave that I was expecting. Should I have made the room lighting 0%?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It is? I just saw a spot light flashing under the flying saucer. Not the seizure inducing rave that I was expecting. Should I have made the room lighting 0%?

Yes, first go to 0%. There is almost no way to do the seizure like lights when there is only one source and the room your monitor is in is fully lit. Mike says they are still working on making it even more intense somehow. We've also suggested making the game even darker, but we'll see about that.

But you gotta admit, at least now something actually happens during strobe!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Still getting the 'missing executable' error....

Now downloading after finding the properties tabs....

Last edited:

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Since no one has mentioned it yet, pressing Alt + Enter toggles fullscreen mode and it definitely works on the dx11 beta

Nesbro

Jul 18, 2014
I noticed that all the bellchimes on Big Shot had a much higher audio quality than before. Is that just a beta thing, or are there some audio improvements coming too?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm still not impressed with Strobe Multiball. Even at 0% lighting. I was more impressed with the Bonus flashing on DX9 High Speed. The strobe needs to bleed beyond that 6" cone under the saucer.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
I like the strobe flash rate.....I think will be way cool if the can intensify it more like Shutyertrap says. I was also pretty impressed with the billion point shot on BOP. That is a table I just love in the dark.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
FINALLY!!!
Just waking up. Nice joke with the placeholder thread and giving no release date .
Still have to check it out, but based on people's reaction here it all will be good. You even put in a slider!!!
Respect and a BIG thank you Mike and all involved at FS!!!
This is indeed TPA v2.0.

Now somebody close that ****ing timeframe on dx11 thread...

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
FINALLY!!!
Just waking up. Nice joke with the placeholder thread and giving no release date .
Still have to check it out, but based on people's reaction here it all will be good. You even put in a slider!!!
Respect and a BIG thank you Mike and all involved at FS!!!
This is indeed TPA v2.0.

Now somebody close that ****ing timeframe on dx11 thread...

Jeff has already closed it
You can breath easy:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts