Five things about yourself

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
1. Come to this site and make sure you are logged in.
2. Click the 'chat room' tab at the top of this page. That will take you to chat log in screen.
3. Enter in your chat room name, all one word
4. Type exactly this in the box below your name for the channel... pinballarcadefans
5. Type in the capcha code. It will either be 2 'words', so put a space between 'em, or it will be a series of numbers, of which you only have to enter the longer of the two.

That's it! You are in the chat room.

Hey and it's even "5 things". :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
2. Click the 'chat room' tab at the top of this page. That will take you to chat log in screen.
4. Type exactly this in the box below your name for the channel... pinballarcadefans
5. Type in the capcha code. It will either be 2 'words', so put a space between 'em, or it will be a series of numbers, of which you only have to enter the longer of the two.

I've tried to get into the chat room a couple of times. One time I made it in and the other two guys were having a personal technical discussion and didn't acknowledge my hello. I'm captcha illiterate. I always have to make my wife do them. I always just see a jumble of half letters and nonsense. The one time I made it in my wife was around. She thinks it's hilarious that I can't read them.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've tried to get into the chat room a couple of times. One time I made it in and the other two guys were having a personal technical discussion and didn't acknowledge my hello. I'm captcha illiterate. I always have to make my wife do them. I always just see a jumble of half letters and nonsense. The one time I made it in my wife was around. She thinks it's hilarious that I can't read them.

There's an audio captcha option too. Give it a whirl :)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
4. I'm trying to break the habit of double spacing after a period since finding out it's not necessary.

I was taught at college that it is criminal not to have a double space after a full stop/period. I have been trying to break the habit too, but it is a tough one.

(Yes that is a double space above and it feels sooooo good :))

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I'm captcha illiterate. I always have to make my wife do them. I always just see a jumble of half letters and nonsense. The one time I made it in my wife was around. She thinks it's hilarious that I can't read them.

me too. i hate captcha. i always hope for the numbers instead of the letters. i always thought they could make some kinda of tv gameshow based on captcha.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
1. 57 years old, self-employed trim carpenter for 37 years.
2. own 5 acres surrounded by 700 acres of farmland. If I,m not working this is where I want to be.
3. Married this time for 14 years
4. Support local humane society
5 We have rescued 7 dogs and 1 cat in the last 14 years. currently have 2 australian shepherds

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Thank you for that SYT. I thought it was supposed to be that easy. I must have entered the name of the channel wrong because I usually get sent to the faq page.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Okay...what the hell - here are five for me (other than being overweight,which I am...)

1: I've come extremely close to dying three or four times.

2: I was so obsessed with video gaming when I was in school that I would write game names on my book covers.And I'd draw pictures of games,all with the same score - 2047

3:I've been on local public access tv for almost 20 years now,covering Sci-Fi/Fantasy & Horror things. It's weird to this day walking into a public place and being recognized as "that guy on TV". (P.S. - favorite celebrity I've ever interviewed is George Takei,with Nichelle Nichols,Marv Wolfman,and Glenn Moreshower being others)

4: I love books,film,and TV on anything apocalypse-related. End of the world,civilization over as we know it,doesn't matter how bad it is...if it looks interesting - I'm there.

5: My favorite characters are Nightwing (duh),Cyclops,Marvin the Martian, and 70's Shogun Warriors. (Look up Force Five,or think Mazinger Z/Gaiking) and I have collect things with them in mind.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
1. My father suffered from low-grade narcolepsy and had a penchant for buggery.
2. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute with webbed feet.
3. In the spring I would make meat helmets.
4. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe.
5. At the age of fifteen I had my testicles ritualistically shaved.

P.s. There is nothing quite like a shorn scrotum, it's quite breathtaking really.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
1. My father suffered from low-grade narcolepsy and had a penchant for buggery.
2. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute with webbed feet.
3. In the spring I would make meat helmets.
4. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe.
5. At the age of fifteen I had my testicles ritualistically shaved.

P.s. There is nothing quite like a shorn scrotum, it's quite breathtaking really.

#s 1 and 2 don't count...those are about your parents, not you. C'mon, cough up two more!

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
1. I'm a professional super realist artist.
2. I saw a black delta shaped UFO with a large light blue light on each of the 3 corners and a huge white spot light in the middle. It looked like a 200 foot long F117 stealth fighter and it made no sound except the sound a glider would make going over your head. It Hovered over my house for 10 minutes in 1999 before it took off straight up into space in a millisecond when the military aircraft showed up. The other dozen objects that were glowing green like fireflies and were doing dog fighting like maneuvers suddenly imploded/merged into one another and then they blinked out of sight in a second or less. 4 objects became one larger object in each case, and then the 4 large aircraft took off. The truth is out there!!!!
3. Heart attack survivor.
4. Retired special forces...airborne artillery regiment. Trained and served with the SSF and SAS.
5. Grow and eat the hottest peppers on earth like they were candy. Yum!

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Hey Mick are you sure that UFO sighting wasn't from the peppers? (Just kidding) that will make you look at things differently.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
1. I was overweight until recently, but have been walking 4 miles everyday in under an hour for the last 4 months and have shed 24 pounds (11kgs). I am lazy by nature but if I can do it any of you overweighters here surely can ;)

2. I am a programmer in banking systems but wish I was a game programmer.

3. I live inside the 28km circle of the CERN Large Hadron Collider on the French side of the Geneva border. This has sparked a keen interest in the universe, how something so vast was created, and whether there is alien life somewhere out there - Mick's UFO thing sounds awesome. I am fascinated in physics in general (including pinball ball physics of course) but am a bit thick to fully understand things I would like to understand, if you get my drift.

4. I am obsessed with pinball, too much my kids say, and I should probably give it a rest.... but can't.

5. I am irritated by the general obsession with celebrity culture there is nowadays. Another pet hate are people who stop in mid conversation to take a mobile call or read a text. Mobile phones are designed for playing pinball on for christ sake, and not for chatting and bloody texting.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Hey Mick are you sure that UFO sighting wasn't from the peppers? (Just kidding) that will make you look at things differently.

Perhaps. LOL Maybe I had the heart attack too due to the peppers too. I'm not telling. :D

However I actually did do a great chicken stir fry the other day that was completely inedible due to heat at a level I have never seen before. I am sure the dish could have killed a person not used to any spice. LOL I grew some Ghost chilies in my 70 foot hoop house this last summer. Due to the heat wave we had this summer in my region... the hoop house was 130 degrees for the entire peppers grow season. Even the habanero peppers are nearly too hot to consume. I have never seen peppers so hot you can't get over the heat for over 4 hours, but these ones do it. They are so hot the body refuses to swallow them after that first taste. They give you instant hiccups and heartburn too. Violent hiccups. LOL Living on the edge...love it.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
Okay, I'll play along.
1. I play The Pinball Arcade on my phone while taking a long crap. "I don't want to know what's in there" Some of you must be guilty of this.
2. I play TPA on the phone while my fiance talks to me and I am forced to pretend I heard her when she asks me if I'm listening.
3. I am not that good at pinball, but I like it.
4. Of course playing pinball when I am stark raving drunk doesn't help matters.
5. I have never played pinball in the nude, but I have a strange feeling at least one person in this board did. That kind of creeps me out a little. just a little though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts