Good news!

Jan 6, 2013
Well it's been over a month since we got the newsletter with the announcement of a new publisher and this thread was started, and unfortunately we still don't know any more than we did at that time. I'd love to hear SOMETHING, even if it's just a small little morsel to get us by until we finally get some movement on a new version/DLC coming for the 360.

How about throwing us a bone Farsight? If we can't have any real news, maybe a few screen shots of some of the newer tables on the 360 or something? Anything? Please?

I actually still find myself playing and enjoying TPA on the 360 on a fairly consistent basis, but it's a bummer to see all of these new tables going by and it especially hurts when tournaments are going on and we can't participate. I have an android tablet (ASUS TF300T) and TPA looks great on it, but for me, playing it just doesn't compare to playing on a console. In fact, I find myself not playing it on the tablet much at all because I want to see all of these tables in their full big screen glory.

I'm still being patient and will definitely be there on the glorious day when new TPA content comes to the 360!

I am going crazy myself.I just wish they would say something.I am checking on here everyday.I keep thinking it could be anyday now.I think f.s. could give us a hint of a time frame ,It would be nice if they did.Maybe if i stop checking on here everyday it wont seem like this is taking for eternity to happen.I dont want the tables but for the 360 that is the only console i have and really all i want right now .I just wish we could get some of the old tables packs that have been out for ever on all the other consoles for so long.I hope we here something soon too.How much longer do you think this is going to take?

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
We're in the homestretch but there's some time left to wait.

I'm pretty sure they will release them in an accelerated fashion and before too long we will be caught up.

I'm looking forward to Creature in the worst way but being able to play TZ and STTNG will not go amis.
Patience, while i do have the Android versions, I always salivate at the prospect of the 360 tables so the wait is excrutiating.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The game of patience is best played when you ignore or forget about the goal. You end up with a pleasant surprise.

I dunno how you guys can do this to yourselves.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I keep buying the new tables when released on Android, but I hardly ever play this game anymore. I much prefer the Xbox version because it looks and controls better. Since there has been problems (publisher), I've sort of put the game on the back burner.

Jan 6, 2013
We're in the homestretch but there's some time left to wait.

I'm pretty sure they will release them in an accelerated fashion and before too long we will be caught up.

I'm looking forward to Creature in the worst way but being able to play TZ and STTNG will not go amis.
Patience, while i do have the Android versions, I always salivate at the prospect of the 360 tables so the wait is excrutiating.

Me to as far as cftbl i have wanted that table for so long.However the TZ table i really want too.I am a fan of most of sy-fy or horror movies type of tables and i hope fs can get the rights to most of them and want to make them,Like Nightmare on elm street go on youtube and check out the real table that table is cool as hell and i know that would do well .I hope they will make it.But i will buy all the tables fs makes because 1 to support and 2 i love pinball,But i hope they will make alot of the Horror movie tables.

Draftcard

May 10, 2012
just checking in, looks like a bit longer for the content
iOS isnt doing it for me

any have word on portrait mode on the 360?
smart glass for the DMD?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Given the estimated Xbox update timeline after the new publisher announcement, that admittedly we are guessing at, it seems to me that FarSight may be taking the opportunity to bring the re-booted Xbox version of TPA in line with the next PS3 update.

This from PiNWiZ in the PS3 forum:
The Title Update for PS3/PS Vita containing Star Trek : The Next Generstion, Attack from Mars, Genie, bug fixes, improvements and the new UI won't be released until mid-late March.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Given the estimated Xbox update timeline after the new publisher announcement, that admittedly we are guessing at, it seems to me that FarSight may be taking the opportunity to bring the re-booted Xbox version of TPA in line with the next PS3 update.

This from PiNWiZ in the PS3 forum:
I hope you're right, but I think FS would have said something by now, even vague hints like "we hope to have it launched by mid-March."

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
While the wait is hard I must admit for the 360 Relaunch, at least I have the iOS, PSN and Droid versions to hold my interest in the meantime.

Members online

Members online