Good news!

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
I read the facebook post. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm looking forward to the Twilight Zone (rubs hands together).

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
As long as the DLC that I have purchased is able to successfully transfer over to the new game I don't care what they do to get their problems sorted out. Maybe they could even implement something where if you have a gamesave from the previous release on the system you can gain access to a small reward like an exclusive ball skin or something similar.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I bought the 360 version plus all DLC just before Xmas to support Farsight! This is great news! :D
Sidenote; the 360 rarely saw any playtime at my house so i brought it over to my parents :) The whole family has been playing Pinball Arcade and I converting more and more people to TPA every day ;)

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
Has the new version on TPA been submitted to Microsoft yet? Does anyone know what the status/hold up is?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Has the new version on TPA been submitted to Microsoft yet? Does anyone know what the status/hold up is?

be surprised if it has been submitted. Given the publisher hasn't yet been announced, I'd say there are still a few more signatures required on the legal side.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
No Xbox news in this months newsletter. Bummer. I was hoping things would be at least submitted this month.

Oh well. The wait continues.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
No Xbox news in this months newsletter. Bummer. I was hoping things would be at least submitted this month.

No news on the 360, wiiU, or any PC release, but oh by the way, Dr. Dude and Firepower are coming up on pack 9. Too bad you need a microscopic screen just to keep up with table releases. Wide-bodied tables like TZ simply do not translate well to a cell-phone screen.

N

Nik Barbour

PiNWiZ's news has a line tagged on saying - Farsight are still waiting for permission from the new publisher to submit (or similar).

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
'
Anyone else read the thread title and immediately think of the professor from Futurama? Good news everyone!

I thought of the Dacia Sandero ... I watch too much Top Gear.

Sounds like those who love achievement points might be doubling up the points on this deal. ;)

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
PiNWiZ's news has a line tagged on saying - Farsight are still waiting for permission from the new publisher to submit (or similar).

That's encouraging.

The silver lining is that they can (hopefully) get AfM and the flipper physics update slipped in with everything else on 360 since they haven't submitted yet.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I'm happy to hear this! I don't know why I'm thinking about a March release though. Not being a pessimist here. Just preparing myself for something that is good news indeed, but still far away.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I find it troubling that FS has a publisher, but for whatever reason can't even share who they are, even one month later.
I hope that doesn't mean the new tables haven't even been submitted to Microsoft yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.