Good news!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Hopefully they push through all 6 packs, pro modes, tournament mode, all the bug fixes, the new interface, everything they can into the next title update. Getting the most bang for their 40,000$.

No matter how they choose to release the missing tables, it would still only require one patch to make the game ready for them, as they have already made all the tables for X360. Hopefully each table doesn't have to be cleared by Microsoft's quality assurance thing separately either, I'm sure they can bundle it all together, even if they choose to release only one pack at a table, for marketing reasons.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Dear new publisher guys: Please also help out the PC version, plenty of money to be made on Steam. Pretty please?

Gordon

May 28, 2012
From the newsletter:

"We are happy to announce that we've selected a new publisher for the Xbox 360 version of the Pinball Arcade! We are in the final stages of contracting, and we will make an announcement when we know when new tables will be released for the Xbox 360. Thanks for your patience during this transition!"

Thank you for the great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Whoever they are: If you are a major game publisher on Steam, it would REALLY be helpful if you could help us with the PC version.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
January would be nice but February is more realistic huh guys?
They'd have to have submitted it in the last few days, then it needs to make it through submission at the fastest speed, and finally MS needs to give it priority placement in the lineup to make January. Doubtful even one of those events occurs, neigh impossible for all three. February will probably be the earliest we'll see it, and even that is optimistic.

If it doesn't release until April, it will be the one year anniversary for TPA on 360. The April Fools Day joke will be close to true.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
They'd have to have submitted it in the last few days, then it needs to make it through submission at the fastest speed, and finally MS needs to give it priority placement in the lineup to make January. Doubtful even one of those events occurs, neigh impossible for all three. February will probably be the earliest we'll see it, and even that is optimistic.
Even March would be better than never...

N

Nik Barbour

Great News to hear, and I'm pleased for Farsight - but I won't celebrate until it's available for download.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
True words. I step in the right direction it is. I have been waiting patiently for the 360 version without any complaints. I'm just happy that it will finally catch up with the rest of the devices.

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
If I were to guess the new publisher, it would be Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment; the company that publishes games such as Mortal Kombat, the Batman Arkham series, and the Lego series. My reasoning is due to the Game Party series (which FarSight developed) being owned by Warner Bros when Midway (the original publisher) was sold.

If this is the case, the chance of the Lord of the Rings table coming to this game is much greater due to the company's ownership of the IP.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
If I were to guess the new publisher, it would be Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment; the company that publishes games such as Mortal Kombat, the Batman Arkham series, and the Lego series. My reasoning is due to the Game Party series (which FarSight developed) being owned by Warner Bros when Midway (the original publisher) was sold.

If this is the case, the chance of the Lord of the Rings table coming to this game is much greater due to the company's ownership of the IP.
Let's not get too excited, but that would be awesome, especially since they also own the rights to the Batman films.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Let's not get too excited, but that would be awesome, especially since they also own the rights to the Batman films.

BAtman and Superman Pinball licenses would be the perfect counter punch to the Zen Marvel tables (Im a DC comics guy BTW)

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
BAtman and Superman Pinball licenses would be the perfect counter punch to the Zen Marvel tables (Im a DC comics guy BTW)

I know I have a Marvel guy as my avatar, but Superman is my favorite comic hero. You should see all of the collectibles I have, including my custom made Superman fightstick with my name on it. I would be all over those tables if that happened!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well the 1979 Superman table would not involve chasing down estate of Christopher Reeve , it's comic based not film, sadly the Batman tables are based on the movie licenses and you have to get Michael Keaton, Nicholson , ect. or for the Nolan tables , a Kickstarter project is the only way that would happen (it would fare better than a Termintor 2 Kickstarter IMO ). I was doing preliminary research on the Superman table , it reminds me of my brother's Playboy table , simple trio of bumpers in the middle and side targets .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.