Head to Head Public Beta

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I'll be more than happy to give this another try once there is an update on it. Currently it doesn't make too much sense to test.

If anyone sees me online, just send me a message via Steam. Please be aware I might not at the keyboard if I don't answer plus answers can take a while, as I am currently not really using a keyboard for typing (have to use my phone as a keyboard).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I'll be more than happy to give this another try once there is an update on it. Currently it doesn't make too much sense to test.

If anyone sees me online, just send me a message via Steam. Please be aware I might not at the keyboard if I don't answer plus answers can take a while, as I am currently not really using a keyboard for typing (have to use my phone as a keyboard).

Were working on an update that we hope to have ready by tomorrow. Sorry for the wait!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just had a little session with Xanija. First game was an instant natch-up. After that we kept getting matches with no one. Then another time we got a match, a countdown to start, then some blue text popped up asking if we wanted to buy or try some dlc.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Just had a little session with Xanija. First game was an instant natch-up. After that we kept getting matches with no one. Then another time we got a match, a countdown to start, then some blue text popped up asking if we wanted to buy or try some dlc.

When we tried to cancel that message, TPA crashed.

I also got a lot of switching messages with Searching for game and Game found, but nothing happened.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just had a game with 'rob', went ok, but tried again and got these:

9AD4A51A42C6392B62AE93B04525F9F5E49DAA20

62A78A894932CEC44653EF70F4D95071BB07E329

62A78A894932CEC44653EF70F4D95071BB07E329

Just had a second game with rob. But while playing his score stayed at zero. And apparently my score was zeroed on his screen. We didn't know and just drained the balls. When the game ended it showed our scores.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
To the best of my knowledge, all tables have the left flipper obscured by the opponent's hud. Next time I'm playing in the beta I'll get screenshots. And I ask anyone who plays in the h2h beta to do the same.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1387]Stephen Snow[/MENTION]

Could you please update this post whenever there is a new version available for testing? So we are not wasting our time testing with an old version. Not sure if we can rely on the version numbers (and I'm not reaĺly keep track of them, since I go back to the live version after testing).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1387]Stephen Snow[/MENTION]

Could you please update this post whenever there is a new version available for testing? So we are not wasting our time testing with an old version. Not sure if we can rely on the version numbers (and I'm not reaĺly keep track of them, since I go back to the live version after testing).

Will do, were actually expecting to do a final update next week. I'll post when we do get it up and running.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
If it is really a final version as in release candidate, it needs massive improvements.

I really hope you guys don't stop (again) halfway in development, it would be a wasted chance.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
This is far from functional, guys. I've been having lots of trouble finding matches. We need some of the FS guys out there trying the beta, and getting the bugs out.

P.S. You guys with twitch feeds......how about some streams using the beta?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
To be honest, I guess if FarSight hasn't seen the bugs themselves, then no on can help them. I don't think video footage would help in that case.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Video footage would 'explain' any problem better than someone's explanation. They'd see where to look in the programming.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.