I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Man, so many great tables that aren't on this list, specifically System 11 stuff (F-14, Bad Cats, Grand Lizard, Big Guns, Police Force, and Riverboat Gambler would have gotten votes from me). I wish the polls were separate for Williams and Bally, but oh well.

I also lament the lack of System 11's and early 80's Ballys like Fathom and EBD. This last table pack showed just how well those tables can turn out.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yeah, I think Farsight already said it wouldn't happen or something to that effect. Dangle that carrot though! ;)

I honestly don't understand why this table couldn't happen. Is it just the licensing fee is too high, or is there a party that is unwilling to license this out? If that's the case I wonder if they realize people will just continue to play it for free on VPin?
At least with TPA they would be getting compensated for it.

How about a poll for Data East & Stern/Sega next?

I still want to get a vote in for The Simpsons tables. I would take those over AF. We certainly have enough monster/macabre tables with Monster bash, and the Elvira tables, but we don't have a fun cartoon themed table yet.

I posted a bunch of polls for WPC, System 11's, DE, new Stern and early 80's Bally's last summer. They're probably buried in the "unreleased..." section of the forum somewhere.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
It looks like FS could easily keep TPA growing for at least another 2 years, and I'll be there every step of the way.

WilliamPorygon

Apr 21, 2012
Wish there was an easy way to sort the results by number of votes.

No surprise Addams Family is leading, and I'm happy Indy Jones is in the #2 spot... it looks like a fun table and I've played the real-life version (quite poorly) a couple times.

While I do appreciate licensed tables, particularly ones where the theme is a show or movie I like, I honestly like non-licensed tables better overall. Most of my favorites are non-licensed because a lot more creative freedom can go into their design. (Games like FunHouse, the Pin*Bot series, and TotAN are among my all-time favorites.)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
So yeah...I'm "new" to the forum as I just signed up to vote, but i have been on here for along time reading what ya'all are writing and I have been playing TPA since it launched on XBOX and Android.

I have ONE question though, beings TAF is my FAVORITE Pin of all time....Of course I would hope TPA would realize just HOW MUCH money people were willing to fork out for the chance for this pin to be immortalized on a gaming platform.

Has TPA actually said they will not make it???

If they wanted $500,000 for a Kickstarter for TAF...and they gave it enough time...I bet they would actually hit it.

Get the actual numbers, find out what this "unreachable" number is and give the fan's a chance to get there. It's at least worth a shot!!!

I think Bobby said in one of his interviews that Paramount would not give them a $ figure. I think Paramount might have not even answered FarSight's inquiry.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Very good question, SKILL_SHOT. It's likely that everyone wants it because they had a chance to play it at one time or another (and because it's a good table).

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The chance of TAF ever being made is slim to none. Not only is the licensing for that table going to be extremely tough to acquire in a general and absurdly difficult in a monetary sense, but Raul Julia's estate has refused any and all licensing of his likeness since his death in 1994. I wouldn't count on seeing TAF in a legit digital format ever.

I blame Street Fighter The Movie for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts