It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
2 fully disassembled, clean and re-stickerd drop target sets. :D my BIG GUNS left drop target bank is a little sticky. I'll get those cleaned but I dont want to have no pinball to play so it will have to wait.
IMG_4938_zps7b21fb92.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
IMG_4949_zpsef5cf90c.jpg

I only have the 3 bank drop target installed right now because I found some more jerry rigged parts so I got to make another part order for coil stop brackets and another drop target reset plate. Im holding off on the order because I still have to figure out the flipper situation. I still have yet to post up the problem on pinside because Im doing little things here and there on it but the little things are almost all done.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im thinking some liitle plastic jungle like plants here and there and some lizards would be cool. :p
post #1700!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im thinking some liitle plastic jungle like plants here and there and some lizards would be cool. :p
post #1700!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Well I just had a brief chat with KRIS KUNTS aka PINBALL PIRATE he's a professional repairmen and he pointed me to a possibly bad BRIDGE RECTIFIER so I googled how to test a bridge rectifier got out my multi-meter and started testing....BINGO! right on the power board. So now I have to remove it from the board and take a trip to the electronics store.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Always interesting reading Skill_Shot , we need to do Eyetoy chat and you can show me the Big Guns table and Grand Lizard

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Sinistar I dont think I have you on my PS3 friends list! TOUGE_KILLER <---thats me remind me its you in the invite, but yeah I'll show it off. :) Poor boy! I got $60 to my name....I might not finish this. :( I might get my money's worth back but I really want to play it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok so before i took of the bridge rectifier i thought was the problem I wanted to re-test it to make sure, so I removed the board because I was getting a funky angle while testing. After removing the board it tested good so I began re-testing them all and I got a short signal on the flipper power board bridge rectifier.
IMG_4989_zpsf545aa03.jpg

So I took the board out and watched the youtube video again with DMM and board in hand everything but one way tested fine but one pair gave me tone signaling a short. Now remove it go to store get a new and re-install. (fingers crossed they have one in stock)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Wish my dad would give up his desire for a videoslot machine and get into Pinballs , this is his era of electronics and skill , he was a Sears service technician for 15 years and another 15 years in appliance repair.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Video slots and video poker are the CRACK of the gambling world, not calling your dad a crack head hell my dad is intimidated by anything newer than a NES controller except the TV remote :p Its just a cop-out I tell him pinball only has 2 buttons but hed rather sit in the garage watch TV and huff down a pack of smokes.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Aaaaaaaand they didnt have them at the store but I found a couple other things I needed and I found it on a couple pinball part sight so thats good, just add that to the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts