It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I like the redkneck that F's them up bad on purpose, funny!:) Kinda a what not to do guide. I'll give it a look, I almost bought a dvd on system 11 restoration but on PINSIDE if it hasnt been asked you might be a redkneck:)
Those videos are hilarious

"This game has a skillshot. A skillshot requires skill, you gotta hit it real good like" :D

I'm really liking the look of those LEDs in the backglass!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Alright so i replaced all the star post and put in the rest of the lights in the backglass and got all the lenses and some GI lighting, what i didnt replace i wanted to keep that way so here it is!:)
BACKGLASS BEFORE
IMG_4201.jpg

AFTER
IMG_4240.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks:) I changed the flashers to super bright oranges instead of white, its so awsome but you cant see them in the pictures so NEW VIDEO soon:)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I was about to ask you about the LED flashers, are they as effective as normal flashers? Also what LED's have you installed in the playfield? Are they the superbright ones or standard? Also on that last photo did you put a yellow led under a red insert? Looks like it completely overcame the red if that's the case. I was wondering what happens if you put different colours under coloured inserts.

Looking really nice there SS.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have super bright oranges in the ball launch cannons and orange in the artwork cannons on the table and red supers in the backglass cannons. I used cointaker PREMIUM 2 LEDs for everything wich are suppose to prevent ghosting. Yes I put a yellow under the red lense to make it look different. Got to get a video up today :)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Still no fix on 5X ? replacing the bulb not the answer ? Then we have to guess the connector is either loose or just plain faulty, does the light on your 5 X light ever work? (intermediate flashes) , or have you tried running a volt meter to see if power is being connected? I love the blue/ green LED scheme ,cant wait until you're ready to post another video.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
5x worked when I bought it, its not the connector I reflowed the soder for the socket and the pin that runs the light next I have to get a voltometer and check for power and check the diode as there is one for every light on the board they plug into. Making VIDEO NOW!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok so I made a quick video with the LEDs in and for easier comparison I'll do the BEFORE and AFTER videos back to back.
BEFORE

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Random Pic's I wanted to take:)
Here you can see even though the reflection of BIG GUNS is upside down it still looks like it says BIG GUNS.
IMG_4250.jpg

Inside the cabinet now lights up like a christmas tree.
IMG_4260.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts