It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Top Speaker.
IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

It has a screen that I just took of for the photos its an Infinity 80Watt and the woofer is a yamaha unknown wattage rating but it was in a powerd sub so at least 100Watt. as the rest of the speakers from that system were 5x110 watt.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
No home speakers are usually 8 Ohm resistance but after talking to a guy and doing some research online this will only cause a drop in total power the speaker will put out and since I dont CRANK my machine up a little volume loss isnt a bad thing and if I turn it up ITS LOUD!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Now to get my hands on a roll of reflective MYLAR to cover the backboard behind the translight and the inside of my cabinet sides:) Tap plastics here I come!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
More pics.
IMG_4363.jpg

top speaker with screen on.

IMG_4364.jpg

inside cabinet view

IMG_4365.jpg

under cabinet view. The voice coil is 3x as big as the other woofer:)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got my replacement lights for my botched order from COINTAKER today FREE! I get to keep the wrong ones.
IMG_4366.jpg

BEFORE & AFTER LOCATION
IMG_4371.jpg

44 non flex LED
IMG_4380.jpg

notice how the light now goes through the hole:) thats what I wanted the first time.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I had to remove the pop up plastic to align the LED heads just right.
IMG_4372.jpg

But it was worth it:) I can tell the pop up plastic is activated without looking down.
IMG_4386.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yes it looks odd with the lights on but lights off your not looking there. The speakers are different sizes so Id have to cut a new hole.I want to keep it stock dimensions if I decide to sale or trade it, keep it as stock or replaceable as possible.
I tried to put 2 speakers inside the headboard but something wierd happend:( I might need to research more I might have them inline instead of inseries...try tommorow.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Does it look that psychedelic IRL, or is it more futuristic/sci-fi due to the bright LEDs? Either way, looks awesome! :)

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
You could get a little fancy with the sound and add external in-line amplifiers. In theory it should provide some protection to your actual pinball boards.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yep, bigger sub woofers always make things better!

Geez, I step away for 2 weeks and you've gone to town on this table in the meantime! Looks great.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im looking into making a LOWPASS FILTER for the new woofer as it is just a full range woofer now but adding a lowpass filter will isolate the bass frequencies depending on what Hz range I block.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
My attempt failed:( maybe too much resistance or not enough capacitor...maybe I need a signal amplifier...Im looking into other mods with reflectiveness:)
And another machine.....:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts