It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yeah YOURS!:) $1450 buts a drive and a half! I might have to wait it out as machines prices are getting jacked up for the holidays.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im probably going to hold off and ride out this storm:) But it came to my attention I have more $ than Id thought but Im going to look for something under $1k might have a taxi available soon.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just talked to my friend he wants $1500 fully working and LED'd TAXI its fair but a T2 fully LED'd is going for $1900:)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Wow Terminator 2 , might be worth the investment providing how easy it is to maintain and service. Isn't that table very complex ? If so how easy has it been to troubleshoot and repair? I recall watching a guy documenting bringing home his Taxi Pinball , and even that thing was having issues from the moment he booted it up.

(operator's menu settings) They are both great tables, but I'd go with the Terminator 2 table , instant re-sale value , larger market , better investment .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The taxi is about a half hour away I know its all working right and its the second table made by PYTHON ANGHELO & MARK RITCHIE thier first was BIG GUNS, the T2 is $500 more and about 2 hours away and I've seen it posted on CL before why didnt it sell? But I'd love to get it, Im getting an itchy trigger finger.:)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Go to PINSIDE , look in their forums for Terminator 2 Pinball , gather some intel on the machine's quirks. If it's prone to going bad or being a pain to fix? You will be better armed to survey the guy's machine and have some questions to ask him , when he realises you have product knowledge , you will be in a better position to talk down his price . If that table is a lemon , that would of course be the reason the guy can't find a buyer for his Terminator 2 Pinball . If he's less mechanical inclined to fix his own table , you might be able to score a deal .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It was posted for $2200 If I remember correctly and I seen another pinball machine in one of his pics. Good idea.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
My personal preference would be to go for the T2. I don't think it's a particularly problematic game, certainly no more than Big Guns. The dropship model is prone to getting hammered by the ball firing from the cannon (a friend's dropship ended up packed out with adhesive to make it stronger). Maybe the Terminator head ball lock could get damaged, so that is something to look at.

I think it's a great game, and ripe for fitting with LEDs too. ;-)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Damn its getting crazy on CL all kinds of pins are popping up! seen a GORGAR $560 posted today.....GONE! Now a PIN BOT $950 but drop targets arnt working and guy says he got a $250 estimate to fix OOPS! so now its $600:) I really shouldn't spend any more right now but all that conservative thinking goes out the window after some sudds. Thats why I bought BIG GUNS:)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I found the problem with the 5x light its a bad diode so I unsolderd it from the board now just got to pick some up, might as well grab a few since there everywhere on this game.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Mine is the same, any idea why they are there? I know what a diode does but what are they doing here?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I think it has to do with the small amount of voltage constantly flowing to all the lights so they flash quicker when the voltage exceeds the diode it turns on but if the diode is dead it doesn't allow the circuit to complete. That small amount of voltage will cause GHOSTING with LEDs enless they are non-ghosting LEDs wich means they may have a small resistor built in.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts