It's out! (PC Initial Release Discussion And Feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Does this work on Windows 8?

Can I use an XBox 360 wireless controller?

What are people's controller of choice?

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Does turning on Anti-Aliasing improve the graphics? I set it to 16x but I can't notice any difference.

Yeah, it should help prevent seeing jagged edges on 3D objects like wire rails, the flippers, the spaceship in AFM, etc.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013

What are people's controller of choice?

I have windows 8 and it works fine. I've been using a 360 wired controller for PC. It's fine for the most part, I can't navigate menus with the stick though, and have to use the D-Pad.

Just Some Guy

Jun 18, 2012
Is there any way to restore tables from other platforms on this?
I purchased most/all of Season One on my account, and all of Season One & Two for my father as well, but recently sold my iPad and would like to move over to the PC version.

Working on Windows 8.1 with a wireless 360 controller here.

Sure, here it is running on my pc @ 2880x1620 with modified nvidia inspector profile.
http://i42.tinypic.com/raxj5l.jpg
Looks like the game needs compatibility bits enabled, that is extremely blurry for SGSSAA.

Last edited:

Sashh

Nov 4, 2013
Hello everybody, just purchased the game and I'm having a blast with Terminator 2 table. Game feels fantastic in comparison to competition (FX2), but I have 2 suggestions:

1) put a little more work in textures - even on native resolution with 16X AA the game could look crispier.
2) please update the game with cabinet mode/portrait/screen rotation - whatever you call it. I don't mind playing in 16:9, but I loved when in FX2 I could turn my monitor with pivot to 9:16 and have full table vertically on the screen.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmm, none of my KickStarter tables are appearing, i have logged into TPA but doesn't show any KS tables, any ideas?

an ox

May 28, 2012
OK what the actual ****. Downloaded it, went to play, and for one it comes up with an overlay message courtesy of nVidia saying it's "not rated" which i can't clear since I'm using a mac keybord and it wants me to press ctrl alt insert and there is no insert on this keyboard.

But weirdest of all it's in some kind of red/green 3D mode. How the smeg do I turn that **** off?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Start off with all reflections, Post Processing and AA turned off in the config tool, and work your settings up from there until you hit the pint where performance degrades. Then you will know the limits of your laptop. My POS laptop will play at 60 FPS with no effects in a windowed view. it;s not great, but I can try it out, lol

I hope your Mom's OK Frank.

Everything went better than expected, it all worked the first time. Yes, Netizen, I did turn off all the you mentioned in your post before starting TPA. I am so excited about just plugging in my controller and having it work right-off-the-bat was amazing. Still have problems working menus with the controller. It's basically my first controller experience.

I am extra joyous because I was sure my computer was not powerful enough and my mom is doing great.

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Everything went better than expected, it all worked the first time. Yes, Netizen, I did turn off all the you mentioned in your post before starting TPA. I am so excited about just plugging in my controller and having it work right-off-the-bat was amazing. Still have problems working menus with the controller. It's basically my first controller experience.

I am extra joyous because I was sure my computer was not powerful enough and my mom is doing great.

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

That's great news, man!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Now off to explore this thread for how to purchase the Season Packs. I know I've read how to somewhere.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Now off to explore this thread for how to purchase the Season Packs. I know I've read how to somewhere.

You should be able to buy a season pass by selecting any table in the Season 1 or 2 folder and then it'll ask if you want to purchase a season pass for that season.

K3V

Nov 1, 2013
Got it running on my cabinet. Not exactly what I had in mind though!

To any of the Farsight guys: I want to pull the trigger and buy both seasons passes. If I do so will I be all set once cabinet mode is ready to go, or will there be an additional purchase required?

150126-i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.