Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Still way better than the first four tables this season

It will definitely be the best table this season, without question.

I have it in beta and haven't been able to stop playing. I've said it all along, it has less to do with the actual gameplay (which is fun and all) and more to do with the theming. I'm not sick at all of the music or the callouts, even on marathon sessions. Take a table like Creature that I can do marathons on, and the music and callouts drive me nuts. Nope, TAF just takes me to a happy place.

I also think a lot has to do with nostalgia. TSPP being mentioned, well I have zero nostalgia for that table. I've played it a few times recently, but it has no impact on me the way TAF and some other older tables do. It's not a knock on the table itself, just I don't think it carries near the same weight.

That's completely understandable.

Damn forgot about High Speed 2 with all the hype around TAF

Just wait until we get Cyclone. :p

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The Addams Family PC vs. PS4 Comparison & Pro Tip #1

Another video to wet your appetite as we draw closer to the official release of The Addams Family. Keep in mind that the PC verison in the video is late Beta and the PS4 version is early Beta.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Another video to wet your appetite as we draw closer to the official release of The Addams Family. Keep in mind that the PC verison in the video is late Beta and the PS4 version is early Beta.

Thanks!

My goodness the lights on the PS4 are bright as hell. It almost looks weird.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013

Thanks.
Oh man I cant wait

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Awesome video.
I can't believe it's almost there!
My pc is ready to play and I hope the ps4 version won't be too long.
Come on, don't screw us again with your approval thingie and all!

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Bally's Eight Ball (note: not EBD) also sold over 20k units, but you don't see a ton of people lining up for that one.

I'm sure part of it is because for some reason the early SS / EM crowd, while often vocal, is smaller than the 90s revival crowd. For this reason, most of the >10K produced mid 80s-90s pins have gotten requested a lot. Most of the >10K produced mid 70s-early 80s pins, not so much.

Hence you see far more requests for, say, the most visible Sterns like TSPP and LOTR (Stern doesn't release numbers but it seems like the guesstimates say it's probably <6000 pins) versus, say, Flash (19.5K pins) or Mata Hari (16.2K pins). Nothing wrong with Flash, Mata Hari, EB, etc. -- they *did* do something right and that's why they sold well. But they are from a different time.

(Actually, it's kind of funny, but the runaway early SS requested pins (Paragon and Xenon) weren't really the biggest in terms of # of units produced.)

TAF is kind of iconic as a 90s pin though.

skyway73

Feb 16, 2015
Thanks for the video PiN WiZ, looks so good already. Is there a reason this video isn't listed on Youtube? Couldn't find it when I searched for it earlier.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Anyone know about the custom physics altering balls for the $50 and up tier?

There are 7 balls total in The Addams Family custom ball pack...4 physics altering balls and 3 ball skins. All 7 balls feature special effects never seen before on any previous custom ball. This is the first true themed custom ball pack and hopefully Mike and Badger will be nice enough to show them off later today on their Twitch stream. :)

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There are 7 balls total in The Addams Family custom ball pack...5 physics altering balls and 2 ball skins. All 7 balls feature special effects never seen before on any previous custom ball. This is the first true themed custom ball pack and hopefully Mike and Badger will be nice enough to show them off later today on their Twitch stream. :)

Were they only available as a perk, or will they eventually be for sale? I forget.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts