Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I hate to see this forum become anything like the facebook page. Relax and have a beer people. If you're too young go out and play some baseball, football go for a stroll and lower your blood pressure.

8be25a81.jpg

8be25a81.jpg

8be25a81.jpg

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please, make sure the lid's tight on that one. :)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I didn't think Apple were the problem?
More Sony and MS ain't it.

Back to the....
8be25a81.jpg

;)

N

Nik Barbour

I didn't think Apple were the problem?
More Sony and MS ain't it.

Back to the....
8be25a81.jpg

;)

If you're going the bar again - mines a Guinness!
It is 8:54 in the morning here though - but I have got a three year old bouncing on my head at the minute - so what the hell!

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
99 bottles of beer on the wall.....99 bottles of beer...... Take 1 down, pass it around hopefully the DLC will be out before it gets down to none. (Doubt it but there you go)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
If you're going the bar again - mines a Guinness!
It is 8:54 in the morning here though - but I have got a three year old bouncing on my head at the minute - so what the hell!

Good as it gets Guiness-wise :/
5d7ad920.jpg

LOL - Now 9.50PM Sat down here :)

Behnam

May 14, 2012
Table of the Month Pricing (USD) : Every month, a select table will be available for unlimited FREE play and can be purchased for $0.99 until the next DLC tables are released and will thereafter return to it's regular price. The Table of the Month is only available on Android, iOS and Mac.

The table of the month is not that cheap? It costs $2.99 on both my ipad and android phone, so it can't be true that it only costs $0.99?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The table of the month is not that cheap? It costs $2.99 on both my ipad and android phone, so it can't be true that it only costs $0.99?

So Medieval Madness isn't $0.99? Can anyone using Android confirm the price of Cirqus Voltaire? FarSight stated that the Table of the Month would be $0.99 for a limited time before returning to it's regular price once the next set of DLC tables was released. If this is not the case, I'll have to make an adjustment to my pricing info.

As of now, the price of Medieval Madness should be $0.99 on iOS and the price of Cirquis Voltaire should be $0.99 on Android.

Last edited:

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Wish I could check but I bought both tables immediately when they were available. Kind of wish I didn't, Funhouse is getting on my last nerve.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Wish I could check but I bought both tables immediately when they were available. Kind of wish I didn't, Funhouse is getting on my last nerve.

I can't confirm the price either for the same reason.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Thanks a lot for this excellent topic. It is really nice to see so much information has been released by the developers. As long as the tables start coming for the PS Vita, I will be buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.