Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Apart from this thread, I've never heard about TotM becoming 99 cts afterwards.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight's original plan was to have the Table of the Month available for $0.99, but plans changed and FarSight decided instead to offer the Table of the Month for unlimited FREE play with ad support.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
First thing I noticed after the update is they have altered the lighting on the tables, haven't tried them all yet but MM definately looks better. I think the new DM display needs brightening up though. Playing on ipad 3. I'm not sure the gap between the flippers on MM has been fixed, still looks huge to me.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : iOS update 1.1.1 featuring Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse AVAILABLE NOW!

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : Added new information to the "Next Android Update Details" section. The next Android update should be available next week.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
First thing I noticed after the update is they have altered the lighting on the tables, haven't tried them all yet but MM definately looks better. I think the new DM display needs brightening up though. Playing on ipad 3. I'm not sure the gap between the flippers on MM has been fixed, still looks huge to me.

+1 for DMD brightening. Though the new pixelated grid's cool :)

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
UPDATE : Added new information to the "Next Android Update Details" section. The next Android update should be available next week.
That seems quick. Wasn't the last update less than 2 weeks ago?

James May voice: "not a complaint, mind you. Just an observation."

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
That seems quick. Wasn't the last update less than 2 weeks ago?

James May voice: "not a complaint, mind you. Just an observation."

The last Android update was last week, but since the latest update seems to be causing lag on many devices, FarSight decided to work on performance improvements and release another quick update.

N

Nik Barbour

The last Android update was last week, but since the latest update seems to be causing lag on many devices, FarSight decided to work on performance improvements and release another quick update.

Can't wait for next Android update. Last weeks update is unplayable on my phone, and I'm dying to get into Fun House. I've been watching my phone for the last 3 days since the possibility of testing was mentioned but nothing happened!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Here's some promising news for Xbox 360 users that donate to The Twilight Zone kickstarter.

FarSight Studios Friday May 18, 10:22pm EDT

The codes that Microsoft gives us only work for purchases of the main game, not downloadable content. We may be able to give you a code for generic points that could then be spent on the table- we will look into it. Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Saw someone on Facebook suggest Microsoft points. Glad FarSight is looking into that possibility.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE NOW! on Kindle Fire at the Amazon Appstore.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
News about the PC version,

The Pinball Arcade: Things are looking good for the PC version! We hope to make an announcement about this soon.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Added info and release time frame for next iOS update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts