Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nik Barbour

Initial results are in of Android Update beta test.
See thread in Android section '1.0.6 bugs'
Fixed all my issues on 1ghz single core device. It runs real nice now!
Data to SD works seamlessly.
Thanks Ryan - and Farsight!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The next Android update has been pushed to tomorrow to allow for some last minute beta testing. The update will feature the ability to move data seamlessly to the SD card and the HUD on Cirqus Voltaire will be off by default plus all around performance improvements.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Re the confirmed tables table :eek: from the first page of this thread I just noticed that Firepower, Whirlwind and No Good Gofers is in there but they aren't in the confirmed tables thread? do we have confirmation of these tables?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Re the confirmed tables table :eek: from the first page of this thread I just noticed that Firepower, Whirlwind and No Good Gofers is in there but they aren't in the confirmed tables thread? do we have confirmation of these tables?

I was told that all tables from the PHOF:WC were coming to TPA except Jive Time. Sorcerer is still up in the air which is why I haven't listed it.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I hope Sorcerer makes to too. I like Jive Time better than I used to after playing more, but I still don't like it since it's too random. Definitely don't want to see it. I hope another Williams EM comes when they get around to it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would like to see Sorcerer as well, I'm just wondering why this table is still up in the air.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Sorcerer can be frustrating in terms of achieving goals and such but I think there is a really nice flow to the game and I find it really fun. I hope it makes the cut.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Android update 1.0.7 is AVAILABLE NOW!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Is anyone having trouble downloading the latest Android update? I can see that there is an update but I can't choose the option to install it.....

Samsung Galaxy 10.1

EDIT: Finally got it to work after a few more attempts.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I like Sorcerer....and hey, it was good enough that Zen basically stole the layout for their Rocky and Bullwinkle table....which makes it one of the few Zen tables that actually feels sort of like a real table (it's one of my favorite PBFX 2 tables because of that).

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
i would really prefer not to clutter my news post by citing sources for everything i post. I assure you that i only post news and information that comes directly from farsight. If anyone ever sees any miss information (farsight included), please bring it to my attention.

... I just realized i'm living with miss information !!!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Wow! You're probably the first person I've ever known to flat out slam Sorcerer.

I will admit that it isn't Strikes N' Spares bad, but it was one of the weakest tables in PHOF, and there are a lot of better tables they should concentrate on instead. While I'm at it, I wish they'd also leave off Firepower and Black Knight, but I don't think that's going to happen.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I will admit that it isn't Strikes N' Spares bad, but it was one of the weakest tables in PHOF, and there are a lot of better tables they should concentrate on instead. While I'm at it, I wish they'd also leave off Firepower and Black Knight, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Now I can agree with you on that one.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
hehe, I picked up a dyslexic phone .... didn't want to pay for a data plan ....

but getting back to the topic at hand, these days I am finding pinball to be a real joy all around ... The Pinball Arcade, Zen, and Pinballistik. Because I have not played 98% of real pinball tables, any new one offered is new to me and a joy to have. As I learn what tables are confirmed for release in the upcoming month, I check out videos of the real tables on You Tube ... and it seems to me each table has its good and bad points. I have been stoked about the Bride of Pin*Bot coming but for us PS3 / Vita players, we are still in waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts