Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire Version 1.0.3 Featuring Monster Bash And Gorgar AVAILABLE NOW!

Butterkins

Apr 6, 2012
FaceBook "fans" seem to boil down to two types:

FarSight, have you considered doing a table called "Addams Family"? I used to play it all the time at the local bar.

or

F**k you FarSight. You ripped me off of 99 cents. Expect legal action soon.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE It seems that Amazon approved the new Kindle Fire version while still keeping the new in-app purchase items "in review" which should never happen. FarSight has contacted them and once they rectify the problem, it should work for Kindle Fire users with no updating required as it's a fix on their end of the Amazon market app. Thank you for your patience and we will keep you updated.

Illuminosopher

Apr 12, 2012
FaceBook "fans" seem to boil down to two types:

FarSight, have you considered doing a table called "Addams Family"? I used to play it all the time at the local bar.

or

F**k you FarSight. You ripped me off of 99 cents. Expect legal action soon.

That's kind of what they get for doing business on facebook. The internet is the crowd on the street and facebook is the soap box and facebook is pretty much full of people that have no business on a soap box.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Yeah. Facebook comments are more often than not in the same league as app store reviews and YouTube comments.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Don't give up on Facebook.. or else we will have no one but haters posting on there!

Facebook has it's place along with everything else.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't give up on Facebook.. or else we will have no one but haters posting on there!

No worries, I'm defending The Pinball Arcade on Facebook as we speak, but if things start to turn sour, I will remove myself from there. I hope it never gets to that point though.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012

I'd suggest that its place is in a garbage can.

I do occasionally say a word there, but since my account uses my real name and some of those posters are quite deranged, I pick my battles very carefully over there.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Hello everyone! I am so close to taking a leave of absense from the fb page. Too many trolls and wet blankets on there and I'm getting drained from defending FarSight. I think I need to focus more attention on the forum page.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Hey Pin Wiz,
Any word on the mechanical sound updates? I know you posted it to be overhauled for the June updates, but, since June's updates have come and gone, I'm wondering if this is going to be in the July or August updates. Any ideas?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey Pin Wiz,
Any word on the mechanical sound updates? I know you posted it to be overhauled for the June updates, but, since June's updates have come and gone, I'm wondering if this is going to be in the July or August updates. Any ideas?

I'll have to ask FarSight about this again because judging from the PS3 videos of the new DLC Tables, the mechanical sounds have yet to be updated.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'll have to ask FarSight about this again because judging from the PS3 videos of the new DLC Tables, the mechanical sounds have yet to be updated.

You're absolutely right. I have the PS3 updates and its still the same mechanical sounds.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hello everyone! I am so close to taking a leave of absense from the fb page. Too many trolls and wet blankets on there and I'm getting drained from defending FarSight. I think I need to focus more attention on the forum page.

Hey Russell! Good to hear you'll be hanging around here more. I always enjoy reading your posts.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Added tentative release time frame for DLC Tables Pack #4 on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Mac, PS3 (NA), PS Vita (NA) and Xbox 360.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The next iOS update will feature Game Center support and should be available by the end of this week.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
It will make a lot of iOS users happy. Currently contemplating the purchase of a an extra sharp pitchfork and an accompanying flaming torch if I don't get a game of Funhouse by the end of the week. Come on Apple, approve the Mac DLC already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts