Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Mac version 1.0.2 is AVAILABLE NOW!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/07/11/the-pinball-arcade-launching-today-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-in-europe/

It's hheeeeerrrreee!!! :)
According to the article DLC packs 1+2 should be available in Europe in 4-6 weeks, packs 3 and 4 in late summer.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/07/11/the-pinball-arcade-launching-today-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-in-europe/

It's hheeeeerrrreee!!! :)
According to the article DLC packs 1+2 should be available in Europe in 4-6 weeks, packs 3 and 4 in late summer.

Time to download the demo tonight and see if there is lag on that version. Not that I'll buy it...I have the coretables on the lagfree 360 and I do hope by the time DLC1/2 is out for EU-PSN I have them on my 360 :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE NOW! on the PS3 and PS Vita in the European Market. Also added tentative release time frames for DLC Table Packs #1, #2, #3 and #4 in the European Market.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Pin-Wiz, just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work you put into this thread. It's been awhile since I've looked at the first page and you are really doing a bang-up job!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Pin-Wiz, just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work you put into this thread. It's been awhile since I've looked at the first page and you are really doing a bang-up job!

Thanks George...it's always my pleasure. :)

SteWieH

Jul 11, 2012
ok so IF i got this right according to the first post in this thread. Ps VITA owners will NOT get ANY new tables until Mid Augest? if so this is pretty stale. i need more tables :/

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
ok so IF i got this right according to the first post in this thread. Ps VITA owners will NOT get ANY new tables until Mid Augest? if so this is pretty stale. i need more tables :/

FarSight was unable to submit any DLC tables for approval before the core title was approved. Now that TPA has been released on the PS3 and PS Vita in the European Market, FarSight has just recently submitted the DLC tables for approval and look to sync both NA and EU DLC releases within the next month or two.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I SECOND THAT! ACE. Multiple forums sam WiZ! Wish you had a PS3. So has anyone estimated the SIZE of all these DLC's yet? I might have to upgrade, "GOTTA CATH'EM ALL" Although, if that BIG SHOT GOTLIEB table is for real it better come with POOL SHARKS. pleeeaaase

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE FarSight recently produced a video in preparation for their Star Trek : The Next Generation Kickstarter Project. More information on this as it becomes available.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
UPDATE FarSight recently produced a video in preparation for their Star Trek : The Next Generation Kickstarter Project. More information on this as it becomes available.
Nice video and speech by Jay but I thought it strange he didn't mention the already successfull Twilight Zone kickstarter, maybe thank the pledgers and update us on how the project is going so far.

SteWieH

Jul 11, 2012
awesome.... i would donate if I get access to the table for free :D thou i <3 TNG
and still i dont see whats the hold up. they said one pack a month and after two months we finally started getting dlc now followd by by a month of no dlc? lame.... thou there is always zen pinball 2.. coming this month

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Nice video, but I hoped they were going to show what is going on with The TZ table. I saw Harley and Taxi in the background, and I think I saw AFM too. Anyone notice any others?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm amazed that with all 7 cast members on the backglass as well as some of their voices, that another 55k was all they needed to lock that one down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts