Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I like to just think of it as a beta group we payed to be a part of. I'd cry murder if bugs weren't being fixed, but they slowly are. In the meantime, I get to play pinball.

Been mia for abit but +1, birthin pains and adolescence be messy, im still waiting on bh, but helll this stuff isnt easy, slowly but surely will do me aslong as we have the finest vpin in the end

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Mac version 1.0.3 featuring Monster Bash, Gorgar, Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight AVAILABLE NOW!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The update for Kindle Fire featuring Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight has been resubmitted and should be available by the end of next week pending Amazon's approval.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar returns to the Xbox 360 on August 28th for 400 msp and hits the PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA) on September 4th for $4.99 USD.

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar returns to the Xbox 360 on August 28th for 400 msp and hits the PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA) on September 4th for $4.99 USD.

After reading the facebook post, it sure is nice to see Microsoft showing faith in their developers *sarcasm*. Another reason I hate M$.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I always try and promote TPA on other forums.

Anyone know if PAPA would post about TPA on their facebook wall or is that not likely as it detracts from playing real pinball?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Added information on FarSight's ACTIVE Star Trek : The Next Generation Kickstarter Campaign.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire Version 1.4.1 featuring Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight AVAILABLE NOW!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar is AVAILABLE NOW! on the Xbox 360 for 400 msp.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Leaderboards still aren't up, though... but I bought mine when it was "leaked" a week or two ago.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Leaderboards still aren't up, though... but I bought mine when it was "leaked" a week or two ago.

Achievements and leaderboards for DLC Tables Pack #3 should be up by the end of this week.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The comments on the facebook announcement are a real treat aint they...

The wallposts for once were surprisingly decent this time, and then I made mistake of opening the comment section on FS own message... just...wow...

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
At long last, Table Pack 3 has been officially launched for Xbox 360! This pack includes Monster Bash and Gorgar. The leaderboards should be active by the end of the week. Table Pack 3 is scheduled for a September 4th release on PSN/Vita in North America (along with a title update that adds trophy support for Table Packs 1 and 2).

PS3 wasnt metiond for september 4th only vita...ahhhh maaan.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
At long last, Table Pack 3 has been officially launched for Xbox 360! This pack includes Monster Bash and Gorgar. The leaderboards should be active by the end of the week. Table Pack 3 is scheduled for a September 4th release on PSN/Vita in North America (along with a title update that adds trophy support for Table Packs 1 and 2).

PS3 wasnt metiond for september 4th only vita...ahhhh maaan.

PSN includes both PS3 and Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts