Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjkman

Jul 20, 2012
I never understood people capatilizing each first letter of a word. Sounds like an incredible chore to do, and it reads like Im listening to a navigational system: In. 100. Metres. Take. A. Left. turn

I guess I just do that because I feel like it

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar is AVAILABLE NOW! on the Xbox 360.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Monster bash looks and feels fantastic. Not a gorgar fan though.
Can't wait for the next two packs.
I've been desperately trying to finish theatre, should carry on til new tables have leaderboards and achievements mended.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar is AVAILABLE NOW! on the Xbox 360.

Great for you Xbox guys. I don't think the Ps3 will see it this week according to the updated page. But I wont hold it against you guys since you had to wait so long to get DLC #1 and #2. Looks like we will get DLC #3 and #4 by the end of the month. Was looking forward to DLC #3 this week. I just can't get into MM and CV until they teak the physics. The physics in that Monster Bash looks so much better. Also hoping to fill some time in with new tables till GW2 comes out and Zen pinball 2.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
The physics in that Monster Bash looks so much better. Also hoping to fill some time in with new tables till GW2 comes out and Zen pinball 2.
The physics in MB are the best yet! If they could just improve the flipper interaction, it will take the mantle from Big Race USA and Fantastic Journey, and become the new gold standard.
BTW, what is GW2?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The physics in MB are the best yet! If they could just improve the flipper interaction, it will take the mantle from Big Race USA and Fantastic Journey, and become the new gold standard.
BTW, what is GW2?

Guild Wars 2

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
From facebook post PS3 version sept 4th and DLC #4 Sept 18th

Table Pack three for PS3 and Vita has been approved by SCEA and will be released on September 4th. Table Pack 4 should be available on September 18th. If there are any delays, we will let you know.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE iOS version 1.1.6 featuring various bug fixes is AVAILABLE NOW!. Also, added hard release dates for DLC Table Packs #3 and #4 for the PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA) and updated the status of DLC Table Packs #1, #2, #3 and #4 for the European Market.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 for the Xbox 360 is temporarily on hold...stay tuned!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Sept. 4th for PS3 huh? Gee, isn't that the same day Zen Pinball 2 comes out?

Well played FarSight, well played. Even though it's Sony that determined that date!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
So much for "by the end of August" for the PS3 bug fixes, trophies, and new tables. :(

I guess it's PS3 player's turn to get screwed for a change. Oh well..

I'm still not playing the last 4 tables until they add the trophies and this is becoming a very long wait for that. I wish they could just release the bug fix, but I heard it's costly to release a fix on it's
own and they would rather save money and bundle it. It makes sense though I suppose.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Sept. 4th for PS3 huh? Gee, isn't that the same day Zen Pinball 2 comes out?

Well played FarSight, well played. Even though it's Sony that determined that date!

Yep ZP2 is a free application where you import all Marvel and Zen tables into one playform and there is also a new table based on a PopCap title released on the same day. My guess Plants Vs Zombies but who knows it could be Peggle. Not sure how they will make a table based on PvZ.

So 3 new tables 2 from Farsight and 1 from Zen. Pinball heaven but it's 3 weeks away.

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
I think PvZ is probably more popular, but Peggle or Zuma would be better a fit with pinball mechanics. Hopefully, it's an amalgam of PopCap IPs.
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 for the Xbox 360 is temporarily on hold...stay tuned!
Wait...what? Is #4 on 360 being pushed back?

edit: Oh. Read a bug report about unlimited jackpots. Is that the reason it was pulled?

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Unfortunately, that's when school starts back up for me, so no pinball heaven then. Bad timing.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I hate to be the person who says it, but damn.. they need more time with QA before releasing these tables. Even if it means more delays, I'd rather have game breaking bugs
squashed before they are released to the public.

Monster Bash has a bug that will give you unlimited millions. I'm not going to give details here, but they are already public.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Did we expect somthing different from what seems to be normal.....BUGS BUGS BUGS! New table new bugs new bugs new delays....EXPECT DLC #4 and #5 to be full of them. A new stern table, and a first system 11 ROM emulation. Its going to be a SWARM!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I hate to be the person who says it, but damn.. they need more time with QA before releasing these tables. Even if it means more delays, I'd rather have game breaking bugs
squashed before they are released to the public.

Monster Bash has a bug that will give you unlimited millions. I'm not going to give details here, but they are already public.

I like to just think of it as a beta group we payed to be a part of. I'd cry murder if bugs weren't being fixed, but they slowly are. In the meantime, I get to play pinball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.