Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Assuming the Taxi/Harley table is legit, I think it's safe to say the remaining tables for the year are:
AFM/Space Shuttle
Dr. Dude/Pin*Bot
Twilight Zone
"Surprise Pack" (many are guessing Elvira).

I believe that Dr. Dude is more likely to be paired with No Good Gophers since every DLC pack so far has been

A) A new one and one previously released on a previous Hall of Fame Collection
B) A DMD solid state table and a non-DMD solid state table

Since both Pinbot and Dr. Dude don't have a DMD, I think Dr. Dude will be paired with NGG. Plus Pinbot sort of fits in with Twilight Zone.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I believe that Dr. Dude is more likely to be paired with No Good Gophers since every DLC pack so far has been

A) A new one and one previously released on a previous Hall of Fame Collection
B) A DMD solid state table and a non-DMD solid state table

Since both Pinbot and Dr. Dude don't have a DMD, I think Dr. Dude will be paired with NGG. Plus Pinbot sort of fits in with Twilight Zone.

TZ maybe be sold on it's own as a lot of people will get it from their kickstarter donation.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yes, TZ could be sold on it's own, but it is also possible that it isn't. No one knows for sure yet. And if my theory on NGG and Dr. Dude is correct, then Pinbot will follow eventually, whether it is packaged with TZ or some other table

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Yes, TZ could be sold on it's own, but it is also possible that it isn't. No one knows for sure yet. And if my theory on NGG and Dr. Dude is correct, then Pinbot will follow eventually, whether it is packaged with TZ or some other table

Based on reading that they do not have a Pinbot in the office yet, I think it is still a little while before it will be released. However, they do still have the assets from PHoF so that may speed up the process. Hopefully we will get it soon though as I love that table.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That's what I get for not owning a ps3. Dont think I've ever been to that forum on here.

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
I'll post mine here anyway:

Pinball play us all tonight
Phase through flipper some
Go to forums then read more

bjkman

Jul 20, 2012
I wasn't trying to do a haiku

pin wiz said the kindle fire update should be avalibile any day now

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I wasn't trying to do a haiku

MLi19.jpg

Volitar Prime

Jun 24, 2012
Based on reading that they do not have a Pinbot in the office yet, I think it is still a little while before it will be released. However, they do still have the assets from PHoF so that may speed up the process. Hopefully we will get it soon though as I love that table.
I would love to see them pair up Pin*Bot with Jack*Bot for a release.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I would love to see them pair up Pin*Bot with Jack*Bot for a release.

Obviously the Roms are different, but is there any differences on the table itself between those two? Never played either enough to know, just always seemed to me like it was an old table with a DMD slapped on. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Obviously the Roms are different, but is there any differences on the table itself between those two? Never played either enough to know, just always seemed to me like it was an old table with a DMD slapped on. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
They are more or less the same layout, but not quite the same table, as the measurements are slightly different, especially the outlanes. Pin*Bot has the most notoriously unforgiving outlanes, often draining on a plunge, and games where the ball never touches the flippers are not uncommon. Jack*Bot fixes that.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
I see that the next update only shows the hall of fame scoring on android, but does that mean that the medieval madness fixes are not going to be coming this update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts