Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

When will we be getting our emails about the tz table from the kickstarter.
And what delay is expected if we want it for the pc.

I already got mine asking which version would i want my reward.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire version 1.7.0 featuring Scared Stiff and Big Shot is AVAILABLE NOW!

Also, The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE FOR FREE! on Kindle Fire with Tales of the Arabian Nights unlocked for unlimited play!

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire version 1.7.0 featuring Scared Stiff and Big Shot is AVAILABLE NOW!

Also, The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE FOR FREE! on Kindle Fire with Tales of the Arabian Nights unlocked for unlimited play!

whoa. i may get TPA for my kindle. i was never interested before. but i do love free goodies.

1976mrk

Sep 7, 2012
I just posted the following comment to the PS Blog post mentioned by DarkAkatosh above:

"Hey Bobby, I know you folks at Farsight are working hard to bring pinball to the masses, and it’s a great product with awesome potential. My one concern is that the Vita version in particular has some persistent bugs (more details at http://digitalpinballfans.com/forum.php). Is there progress being made in addressing these issues? Again, you have an awesome product, and I know you guys are working hard, but I feel this is an issue that needs to be addressed. Thank you very much."

I tried to be encouraging/diplomatic, as my intent was not to dissuade Vita owners from purchasing TPA, but all the same I feel Vita owners should get an update as to where the game stands, and that the issues are at least acknowledged/addressed. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.:)

EDIT: Apparently, my comment is awaiting moderation. Hopefully, it gets posted.

Just got power back from the last few days, and saw Bobby answered my post, as well as many others at http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/29/party-with-elvira-in-the-pinball-arcade-tomorrow/

His response to me:

The best way to report bugs to us is by emailing them directly to us: support@farsightstudios.com or by posting them on digitalpinballfans.com. Either way, they get added to our bug database and reviewed by our production staff. We have already fixed many issues reported. With TZ ahead of schedule, we are planning to make a focused pass through all of the known issues this month. TZ backers can expect an update very soon on kickstarter.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Genie's not a bad table, but it wouldn't go on my top table list. That doesn't mean that I dislike it, I'll still enjoy playing it. Every table is a welcomed addition to TPA. There's one Gottlieb table that I'm looking forward to from the Gottlieb Collection, and that's Goin' Nuts. It hasn't been confirmed for TPA yet though.

I thought Goin' Nuts was a unique table because it started with 3 ball multiball active, and had a timer that would increase by hitting certain targets while at least 2 balls remained in play. But if only 1 ball remained, then the timer would begin counting down until you re-activate multiball. If you failed to reactivate multiball before the counter hits 0, then the flippers lock and the ball drains.

Goin' Nuts had a production count of 10 so I'm not sure Farsight could ever get a hold of one. Genie is just my favorite Gottlieb my all time treasure would be Bally Fathom the best machine ever made imo. http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Goin%27+Nuts&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
The best way to report bugs to us is by emailing them directly to us: support@farsightstudios.com or by posting them on digitalpinballfans.com. Either way, they get added to our bug database and reviewed by our production staff. We have already fixed many issues reported. With TZ ahead of schedule, we are planning to make a focused pass through all of the known issues this month. TZ backers can expect an update very soon on kickstarter.

thanks for that. Tempted to quote that to every whiner on the facebook page :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Goin'Nuts was on GOTTLIEB COLLECTION and so was GENIE wich FS had access to from Tim Arnold founder of PHOF. This was before PHOF.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
You can add Cactus Canyon to the tables announced Bobby King stated in the itnerview that FarSight has bought that pinball table .

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
You can add Cactus Canyon to the tables announced Bobby King stated in the itnerview that FarSight has bought that pinball table .

Holy crap, are you serious?! That's one that most of us had written off as nearly impossible. What's next? Big Bang Bar?!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Bally's 1998 Cactus Canyon added to the tables chart as "announced."

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Does that flipper gap look a bit wide?................:D

Looking good, nice to finally get an update. So is this going to be Novembers release alone?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It would not be fair to make it a 2 pak table unless the kickstart donaters receive both tables in that 2 pak , it is expected to only be a single table release .

Gordon

May 28, 2012
UPDATE Bally's 1998 Cactus Canyon added to the tables chart as "announced."

Thanks PIN WIZ, many thanks Farsight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cactus Canyon YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for XBOX 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts