Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On Silverball Studios' Pro Pinball: Revived & Remastered

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I'd be inclined to try and get these games running, but meh...I have such a big backlog of games I want to play (got 12 "new" high profile 360 games on a used games sale last weekend for 60 bucks, and that's besides the games I alreyad had laying there waiting to be played like Walking Dead and Dust) that I'd rather wait for the updated versions. 400k though...ooph.

But on the other hand, the new Broken Sword 400k kickstarter made it in less than 2 weeks.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Silverball Studios has launched their Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered Kickstarter campaign! Please show your support and help make Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered a reality by pledging HERE.

Ante...thanks for helping out with the news!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Silverball Studios has released another Tech Demo video...this time for the Mac.

Don't forget to show your support and help make Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered a reality by pledging HERE.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Silverball Studios announced support for the Xbox 360 with Update #1 on their Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered Kickstarter campaign.

Please show your support and help make Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered a reality by pledging HERE.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered is now on Steam Greenlight.

Show your support by rating Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered HERE.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
The lighting demo is now available for PC and MAC via PP's Kickstarter page. They've also included PS3, Vita, Linux and Android platforms in the project. I must say they're good at releasing news every few days to keep the momentum going.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Silverball Studios has officially announced support for Android, Kindle Fire, Linux, Ouya, PS3 and PS Vita in addition to the previously announced support for iOS, Mac, PC and Xbox 360.

Thanks for the heads up Jan.

Please show your support and help make Pro Pinball : Revived & Remastered a reality by pledging HERE.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
That should help out the kickstarter a bit. I did a little write up with pictures about the chrome rails on TPA and look at those CHROME RAILS! My god those are CHROME.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Wow, that lighting simulator looks SO GOOD.

I think I know how they do it: Looks like the ambient light and the table light are two separate images that get mixed into each other with varying brightness settings, with the flashers having separate "layers" as well. Can´t be too complicated, given that prerendered images are very static.

Hope the iOS version gets released soon, my screen is kinda crappy, and even though it´s quite big, my iPad 3 still has (a lot) more pixels.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
UPDATE Silverball Studios has officially announced support for Android, Kindle Fire, Linux, Ouya, PS3 and PS Vita in addition to the previously announced support for iOS, Mac, PC and Xbox 360.
This is a bit like history repeating itself. Or am I the only one who is reminded of the Twilight Zone-Kickstarter, which went pretty slowly at first too... and then more and even more tiers went out, as well as more platforms. Makes me wonder why they didn't sort it all out before. Especially when there was a pretty similar case a few months ago from which they could have learned some lessons. They should have sorted it all out with all the platforms and tiers from the get go. And not a week into the campaign.

I sincerly hope they're going to make it in the end... but the way things are going I'm a bit worried.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I wish they had gone for a longer timeframe for the Kickstarter. I hope that if this fails, they'll still go ahead with remastering the original games. We know they already have the license, and they've obviously been working on the engine and tables.

N

Nik Barbour

This is a bit like history repeating itself. Or am I the only one who is reminded of the Twilight Zone-Kickstarter, which went pretty slowly at first too... and then more and even more tiers went out, as well as more platforms. Makes me wonder why they didn't sort it all out before. Especially when there was a pretty similar case a few months ago from which they could have learned some lessons. They should have sorted it all out with all the platforms and tiers from the get go. And not a week into the campaign.

I sincerly hope they're going to make it in the end... but the way things are going I'm a bit worried.

Doesn't look great - I did some sums at dinner, and worked out approx 50% of what they have so far, can be attributed to 25 people out of the 500odd who have so far backed.

Suppose it could still go - it was adding xbox that got me onboard yesterday.
Now Androids included I might up to the 50 tier.
Guess we'll know in a few weeks!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
They probably should have had a more modest goal, then had progressive stretch goals, with the 400,000 one the new Lawlor table.

Andreas Grabher

Aug 16, 2012
Operation: Pinball Needs You!

Only 8 days left and the Pro Pinball Kickstarter needs the help from all of us! Visit the link above to download the PinballNeedsYou avatars for facebook and twitter (also some wallpapers can be found there). Change your avatars to them and try to use the hashtag #PinballNeedsYou as often as possible. It is still possible to collect the last 75%, see Republique by Camouflaj + Logan they were in a similar position a few days before time runned out and succeeded.
And what I know for sure, the pinball community is larger then the about 1000 backers they have now, let's find these other pinball fans, show them what Pro Pinball can do with the new technics and they should be willing to also back this project! Don't let this pinball dream burst like a soap bubble! Help, spread the word! 8 days left, #PinballNeedsYou !

Thanks, Ante.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm hoping I can increase my pledge within the 8 days though I don't know too many people as into pinball as me. You guys are my only true friends :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts