Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Damn, that's one ugly table. :p

Thought...I guess that's the point. Will give it a go on ios when it gets released. Got a clue for the NEXT one? :eek:

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
That's how it displays in photos:

Frankensteinpinball.jpg

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
he throws balls at you in a very girly fashion, and farsight nailed the weird wonky throwing IMO. I am beta testing the table right now and i actually played a real one about a week ago and made a mental note of a couple things and everything about that stupid ass lookin larfy frankenstein has transitioned to TPA very well and its actually alot of fun if you can make yourself not stare at that ugly head and t-rex arms which is a problem i had on the real table as well....

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
he throws balls at you in a very girly fashion, and farsight nailed the weird wonky throwing IMO. I am beta testing the table right now and i actually played a real one about a week ago and made a mental note of a couple things and everything about that stupid ass lookin larfy frankenstein has transitioned to TPA very well and its actually alot of fun if you can make yourself not stare at that ugly head and t-rex arms which is a problem i had on the real table as well....

Ha! Hilarious! That sounds cool, but dear God you think they'd have found a way to not make him looked all borked. I'm excited to play it now though!

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Here's a sample of a real Mary Shelly's Frankenstein Pinball Machine, so now what does everybody think of it. I love it, used to play it in a nice Arcade in the late 90's. http://youtu.be/axQmPO2Btso

Okay, pretty cool! I wish they could have used the original tune or Overkill's cover, but not bad. I did not sit thru the whole 20 minutes waiting to hear the multiball tune(s), but the gameplay seemed like it flowed decently, way better than you'd think looking at the layout of the playfield. I hope this comes to Xbox 360, I was looking at the list on Wiki & we are getting cut out of some good tables. Too bad, so sad. :)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
At 1:38 it displays a book that when closed has the name of the #1 score "HAZ" (see also 0:36). So the top leaderboard initials are used in-game? That's a neat tribute to the player who got first! I don't know of any other game that does that? Anyone?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
At 1:38 it displays a book that when closed has the name of the #1 score "HAZ" (see also 0:36). So the top leaderboard initials are used in-game? That's a neat tribute to the player who got first! I don't know of any other game that does that? Anyone?

Junkyard - the dog collar in the dmd animation - once showed my initials and I thought it was really cool. But it seems like it stopped doing that in the TPA version

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts