New hotness on iOS & Android: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot is a digital pinball game by Color Monkey.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Fun and difficult table. I started out completing one mission per every 20 games played. Now I'm up to average 2 missions completed per game, and the 17th score on Game Center.

Anyways, iPhone 4S and frequently encounter bugs relating to the target that assigns missions. Sometimes after starting a mission, the light still flashes and if hit again the game gets stuck and I have to quit out. I've once had two active missions running concurrently, accomplished both missions though only one remained credited.

But overall great work on the game.

Glad to hear you like it! Yeah there are some nasty and hard-to-find-bugs :/ We have now rewritten the logic system and hopefully it will be more stable from now on.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Yeah there have been so much discussions/comments/complaints about the upper flipper so I thought I'd joke around a bit :)

swedish humour is horrifying

i can make the required shots from the lower flippers but i had a mild panic attack too bravo!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Seems like you guys are having fun with this app. Is this a buy now kind of app, or is it a pick up when you see it on sale for $.99 kind of thing?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Seems like you guys are having fun with this app. Is this a buy now kind of app, or is it a pick up when you see it on sale for $.99 kind of thing?

i say buy now. if you like ealry dmds with quickmfire brutal gameplay this is the game.llbuy now . that goes for everyone else on mobile

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. It's on sale during Christmas, so pick it up cheap while you can. I don't think the changes have been registered though, takes some time for the App Store to synch.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. It's on sale during Christmas, so pick it up cheap while you can. I don't think the changes have been registered though, takes some time for the App Store to synch.

Hopefully it will be on sale as well during that time once it hits Android. I will buy it for sure.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
It only exists on real tables with broken flippers. Flippers have two coils for motion: a high-powered coil (which makes the initial flip) and a low-powered coil (which holds a raised flipper in place). The high-powered coil activates only briefly when you press the flipper button; the low-power coil stays activated as long as you hold the flipper button. A poorly maintained table with a broken low-powered coil exhibits the same behaviour as the upper flipper in Rob-O-Bot. It's not an intentional feature of any real table that I know of.

http://www.ipdb.org/glossary.php#Impulse_flipper :)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Just picked it up for 99¢.

I'm really liking it so far. The difficulty is much greater than any of the TPA tables. One bad shot and you're in trouble.

Is there any way to nudge the table?

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Just picked it up for 99¢.

I'm really liking it so far. The difficulty is much greater than any of the TPA tables. One bad shot and you're in trouble.

Is there any way to nudge the table?

Yup, you can nudge upwards. But it's too powerful and will be reduced.

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012

Picked up this table today, really enjoy it. Reminds me of something from Pinball Dreams or Pinball Fantasies.

Nice work, hope you release more games soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts