New hotness on iOS & Android: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot is a digital pinball game by Color Monkey.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Great game and it's only 99 cents! Love the theme and the artwork. Things to wish for: local high score table and multiplayer. Oh and more tables of course. :)

N

netizen

FTW Carl 49M!! you have seriously altered the face of that high score table, lol

And here I was almost about to humble-brag that I got *third* with my 17M and change

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Answered my own question... you have to shake up to nudge.

I guess this might come in handy around the outlanes once in a while.

Ah! Thanks a lot. I wonder if it can save some of those STDM drains I get once in a while, that do tend to feel a little unfair. Especially shooting for the robot seems to result in a lot of drains, still haven't completed the "shoot for the shield" mission. Any tips for that?
Most of my outlane drains feel like they could have easily been prevented, though.

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
Ugh...talk about people ruining the fun. There's a hex editor app on android, i'm sure that's what they're using to cheat the scores.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
There must be some way of verifying a score is legitimate. What security methods can be employed to prevent score tampering?

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
A way of recognizing an outside app's ID that is manipulating the main app data on the air. I think ZEN usues that kind of security, that's how they blocked chainfire during the tegra-only days.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I am not able to nudge at all on my Anroide device. The other issue that I am seeing is that the texture for the ball seems to be having issues where it is not a solid steel color. Instead it is constantly changing and looks like a mirror ball honestly. Not sure if anyone else has been seeing this issue. Can try to grab a video of it if needed.

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
Well for 99c I can't really complain and I'm glad to support pinball related stuff.
But I don't love the game like most people posting here. Simplistic, and a bit boring to me.
Ok back to STTNG and Big Shot for me now :)

poprockspaceboi

Dec 26, 2012
Downloading this right now. Your description sold me very quickly. It's also currently on a Holiday sale at .99 cents, so snoozers should snap it up now, if anyone doesn't already have it.
Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to play now...:)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I am not able to nudge at all on my Anroide device.

There isn't any visual or audial cue that it's being nudged, that's what confused me at first. Try nudging while it's in the plunger lane. If I go from portrait to landscape mode, it also nudges like nuts, I think that might be a bug. :)

I'm getting some sound errors, a bunch of sounds always disappear after playing for a while (not too long, even). Usually the primary ball physics sound effects, though a few of them still seem to play. The only way to get them back is to remove Rob-o-bot from my latest Apps list, and kill it using another app. A bit tedious, so I hope you guys are able to see the error on your devices - it happens every time to me, after playing for a while.

Otherwise the game plays just perfectly. It's terribly hard, though. I'm not even close to completing all missions in a single game. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts