No New PS3 Tables Today?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
From the news update thread:

SCEA and SCEE have approved Table Add-On Packs #23 (Black Knight 2000), #24 (WHO dunnit?), #25 (High Speed) and #26 (Junk Yard) and FarSight are currently awaiting confirmed release dates for PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU).

Could be any week now! :)

And this also sounds quite promising:

FarSight has been working hard the past year to acquire all the licenses required to release Bally’s The Addams Family and are still hoping to add it to The Pinball Arcade line-up in the not too distant future.

Could The Addams Family be the Halloween surprise or part of it?

Last edited:

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
From the news update thread:

SCEA and SCEE have approved Table Add-On Packs #23 (Black Knight 2000), #24 (WHO dunnit?), #25 (High Speed) and #26 (Junk Yard) and FarSight are currently awaiting confirmed release dates for PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU).

Could be any week now! :)

And this also sounds quite promising:

FarSight has been working hard the past year to acquire all the licenses required to release Bally’s The Addams Family and are still hoping to add it to The Pinball Arcade line-up in the not too distant future.

Could The Addams Family be the Halloween surprise or part of it?

I doubt it, I think FS said they would have to do a kick starter for TAF.

And for me I don't see TAF coming to PBA for at least 2 more seasons.
Yes, I would like to see that table on here like the rest of us, I just don't see it coming anytime soon.

Can't wait for packs #23-#26 I think it's great they will be all coming out at once, which will keep us busy until FS release the last 3 packs of season 3 that includes one mystery table as of now.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I doubt it, I think FS said they would have to do a kick starter for TAF.
And for me I don't see TAF coming to PBA for at least 2 more seasons.
Yes, I would like to see that table on here like the rest of us, I just don't see it coming anytime soon.

Yeah if Kickstarter is an absolute must then The Addams Family isn't up for Halloween.Although to me not too distant future sounds closer than at least 2 years.We'll see.

Doubtful! They would need to launch a Kickstarter right now if they want to meet that deadline.

True.Then hopefully BSD is up this Halloween!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
All I know is that whatever tables get released for PS3/Vita will be purchased by me insantly.

Also hope they fix the Vita version of Medieval Madness upgrade loop issue. If I try to upgrade to the pro mode, then I get stuck in an upgrade loop and can't play it. I've been stuck with the standard version of MM on Vita since the last update.

+1 on all counts.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Also good news here sorry for double posting but since people don't know what the news thread is...

• SCEA and SCEE have approved Table Add-On Packs #23 (Black Knight 2000), #24 (WHO dunnit?), #25 (High Speed) and #26 (Junk Yard) and FarSight are currently awaiting confirmed release dates for PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU).

Hopefully it's within the next couple of weeks

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I was talking about the game breaking glitch after the initial entry screen for most ships sunk but oooooook.....

Try letting the time run out for both high score and most ships sunk with entering anything, I'll have to try it again but I do believed that worked.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Try letting the time run out for both high score and most ships sunk with entering anything, I'll have to try it again but I do believed that worked.

I think as long as you don't press fire when you're not supposed to, it works fine. So only press it when you're entering an initial.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Doubtful! They would need to launch a Kickstarter right now if they want to meet that deadline.

Ok a little FS-speak translation may be in order here....

When FS says...

Available shortly - this means months. Perhaps years.
We're working on it - this means "stop asking - we'll get to it someday. Maybe."
Coming soon - "we've submitted to Sony/Xbox/Steam - but we really have NO idea when it will be actually released"
Still hoping - "really, we've got no shot at this, but since it's THE most requested table ever, we have to pretend we'll do it someday to keep interest in the game"

Hope that clears some stuff up for you guys! :cool:

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
We should be getting 4 tables at once. That's going to be fun.

Yup it will keep me busy for awhile. Keeping my fingers crossed for them being released with in the next two weeks.

I'm sure they will release the last four packs sometime late Q4, which I'll be fine with, though can't wait to see what the last table is going to be for season 3.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Its gonna be bloody expensive !!! Especially with PS3/Vita and PS4.

I maybe get five hours play out of an average table. If I love it then it's a lot more. Well worth the cost of a lunch/coffee/pint/however you want to measure it.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yup it will keep me busy for awhile. Keeping my fingers crossed for them being released with in the next two weeks.

There will be a game update the week (or the day?) before the release, to implement the tables datas.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012

Yeah that worked for me. The Most Ships Sunk screen is the gamebreaker. Seems like letting the time expire is the safest way to avoid the glitch

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah that worked for me. The Most Ships Sunk screen is the gamebreaker. Seems like letting the time expire is the safest way to avoid the glitch

It's not really a gamebreaker. You just need to plunge through a game to get back to the menu. Your scores save, so no worries there. Pretty stupid, but you can recover from it.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
I maybe get five hours play out of an average table. If I love it then it's a lot more. Well worth the cost of a lunch/coffee/pint/however you want to measure it.

Maybe, but I figure it's the best way to support Farsight and get more tables!

Agreed(ish). Just abit sore that the tables cost 2X as much now as they used to, and that the tables (or at least the new ones) arnt crossbuy between last gen and current gen - I like the vitas portablity, the PS4s lighting adjustments and the PS3s stereoscopic mode (well its better that a kick in the balls anyway). It doesnt help that PSBlog incorrectly listed the new tables as crossbuy a few weeks ago either. Assuming all 4 tables do hit at the same time its gonna cost ... £51.92 ... for 4 tables.

As for 'supporting' Farsight, as much as i like the game and their customer service, i dont see what they have done to deserve a 100% pay rise. Especially given what they haven't done e.g fix ps4 sound quality, score display bug or even add physical button support for vita already to mention a few. It would also be nice if they implemented a better scrolling camera system like Zen Pinballs. Its not like they cant - Gottlieb/Williams collection had a similar panning camera to Zens.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Agreed(ish). Just abit sore that the tables cost 2X as much now as they used to, and that the tables (or at least the new ones) arnt crossbuy between last gen and current gen - I like the vitas portablity, the PS4s lighting adjustments and the PS3s stereoscopic mode (well its better that a kick in the balls anyway). It doesnt help that PSBlog incorrectly listed the new tables as crossbuy a few weeks ago either. Assuming all 4 tables do hit at the same time its gonna cost ... £51.92 ... for 4 tables.

You could be sensible and decide to buy just one version :)

I couldn't stand having multiple versions, unless there's some way to keep the high scores and goals unified. I'd hate to do everything twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts