No New PS3 Tables Today?

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
So apparently I'm a'goofball '. Nice. Resort to name calling. I didn't mean to imply it was my right to trophy support, that's idiotic, no I meant my right to a voice to complain. They had a chance with the ps4 version to really improve the game but all we got was fancy lighting and dark areas that look rubbish. Top five score trophies are ridiculous. Why on earth die they keep it?
I've backed two kickstarter projects, given up on the xbox 360 and now have got totally and utterly peed off with the ps4 version and the ridiculous way they treat their customers over season 2. Lies and bs continued and just frustrated people. I also have ps3 tables, but since the super patch half disappeared and simply were not in my download history. Another major ball ache.
I love pinball, it's why I'm still here, so stop being a know it all dick. Not everyone has the same opinion.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
So how are they treating their customers poorly? You've spouted that comment several times with no reason as to why you think that. Please enlighten me.

I believe you're ignorant, but please prove me wrong.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So not much hope for fair price. With discount i would buy vita and ps4 packs, this way i will just buy ps4. Your loss FS, your loss... Greedy one losses twice

I'm sure Farsight are beyond consolation that you are only buying one copy of their product.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Nice to see Sony put TPA on their blog again. Wonder if it's an olive branch after they consisently messed up every aspect of the last few releases.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I wonder if Challenge Mode will be in the title update that should be released today or tomorrow.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
So apparently I'm a'goofball '. Nice. Resort to name calling. I didn't mean to imply it was my right to trophy support, that's idiotic, no I meant my right to a voice to complain. They had a chance with the ps4 version to really improve the game but all we got was fancy lighting and dark areas that look rubbish. Top five score trophies are ridiculous. Why on earth die they keep it?
I've backed two kickstarter projects, given up on the xbox 360 and now have got totally and utterly peed off with the ps4 version and the ridiculous way they treat their customers over season 2. Lies and bs continued and just frustrated people. I also have ps3 tables, but since the super patch half disappeared and simply were not in my download history. Another major ball ache.
I love pinball, it's why I'm still here, so stop being a know it all dick. Not everyone has the same opinion.

Jeez man. You want some cheese and crackers to go with that WHINE?!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Nice to hear they're being released tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing when I get home from work. Although I'm wondering if I should wait to see if people have any issues with the releases first.....not gameplay, but install issues.

I hope they fix that Pro version issue with MM/BoP on Vita. Any word on that?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I keep hoping to get an update today, but so far, none when I fire up TPA.

We usually get an update the day before table releases.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Title update is out. Downloading now.

Edit: No challenge mode. And no Black Rose update to fix the restart bug. Oh, well. At least we get new tables tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Sometimes if the game asks you to type in your initials for number of ships sunk, a new game will start afterwards without returning you to the main menu and posting to the leaderboard. Personally, I have only had it happen to me twice, but I could see how that bug could be very annoying.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Sometimes if the game asks you to type in your initials for number of ships sunk, a new game will start afterwards without returning you to the main menu and posting to the leaderboard. Personally, I have only had it happen to me twice, but I could see how that bug could be very annoying.

Gotcha.

I've never had that happen...yet.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012

I found that if I let the time run out and then click on end it seems to work.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
It happens to me every single time I get most ships sunk. You either have to let the time run out or plunge through another game otherwise your score won't save.

BR also has the Special 0 bug that awards 0 points for a special.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.