Patch 1.19 NA and 1.20 EU

GIGAMAD

Jun 25, 2014
Welcome Tom and thank you for your passionate work! Big fan from Argentina. Bought my PS4 just to play TPA. Have all the tables and keep enjoying it despite that awful lights bug. Can't wait for this update to be released!
Keep it up and Happy New Year!

Mariano

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Alright everyone, some bad news and some good news.

We didn't want to announce the 9th because we didn't want to disappoint any fans if we had to push back the date, but I decided to because everything on my end was solid. All DLC and patches were approved and all meta data and pricing were approved. Something that I'm not involved in has prevented the EU from meeting its release date. I'm working with Sony to try and figure this out as the person usually in charge of it is out for the week. Ultimately, it has something to do with the Season 6 pass. We usually release Tuesdays because that's when the store updates, but I will try to get the EU patch out ASAP as soon as I address the problem. It's a bit tough as we are in completely different time zones, but hopefully the delay isn't too bad. I don't want to affect the NA update, so if that one can be out the 9th, then I'll take what we can get. I don't see the same issue affecting NA as Season 6 pass already seems to be out in NA.

As for the good news, I already have a new patch that Pistol Poker will be coming out with, and the patch and Pistol Poker have already been approved. So it looks like that will hopefully be coming at the end of January sometime. This is a great patch too, that I will delve into once the release date approaches us, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Once I fix the issue with EU, I will come back here and give you the new release date. Again, sorry for the delay, but I'll try to make it a small one hopefully.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
It would be nice if a friends leaderboard would finally be added to TPA (and SPA) on PS4. We've been waiting for this for about 4 years now.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
As for the good news, I already have a new patch that Pistol Poker will be coming out with, and the patch and Pistol Poker have already been approved. So it looks like that will hopefully be coming at the end of January sometime. This is a great patch too, that I will delve into once the release date approaches us, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Woohoo! Can we infer from this that going forward on PS4 (at least North America) we can see regular patches so we will be more up to date vs. the Android/iOS/PC STEAM platforms?

timeandeffort

Apr 12, 2014
I see the new tables in the pan store but not in game, am I just missing a title update for the main game? Has anybody got the new tables working yet on ps4?

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
The season 7 pro pass didn't give me access to Ghostbusters.

Did you get the App update? I expect there to be trouble for up to 2-3 days for them to get it all correct. I remember last March with their last update that it took a day for me to get the 3 games with the past years plan to download without buying.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The app hasn't updated yet. But the other pro tables show up in the store as free after buying the season 7 pro pass. Ghostbusters still shows up as $9.99. (Maybe because it doesn't have a pro mode?)

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Hey everyone. I have to manually deploy the patch, while Sony automatically releases the DLC. Deployment takes some time, so I will tell you all when that is completed.

[MENTION=259]Gorgar[/MENTION] This happened for Dr. Who Master of Time as well even though I here for that. We have to send Sony a list of rules (I personally don't do this) telling them what season 7 pro gives them, and some confusion happens when a table isn't pro. I will look into this immediately. I do have a developer question that may sound weird though: are you able to play Ghostbusters at all?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Hey everyone. I have to manually deploy the patch, while Sony automatically releases the DLC. Deployment takes some time, so I will tell you all when that is completed.

[MENTION=259]Gorgar[/MENTION] This happened for Dr. Who Master of Time as well even though I here for that. We have to send Sony a list of rules (I personally don't do this) telling them what season 7 pro gives them, and some confusion happens when a table isn't pro. I will look into this immediately. I do have a developer question that may sound weird though: are you able to play Ghostbusters at all?

I have it through the stern pinball arcade as part of table pack 2. Not able to play any of the season 7 tables in regular pinball arcade yet though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.